Martin Faynik Orlando Taxi Service

BettyBoo29

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used him?

http://www.orlandotaxiservice.com

He seems quite helpful and responds to my email quite quick, just want to know if he's reliable as he seems to make out? He has a few reviews on trip advisor and he has the one bad review out of about 20 (not bad going I don't think?)

He is quoting us $108 return transfers (£65) when we are having shared shuttle with TC which is costing us £60.

So thinking for the little extra we would rather go private than wait around for the other people as we will be sooooo excited and just want to get to the hotel!)

I have never used him, however a company like www.fltours.com charge $119 for the same transfers and includes a 30-minute grocery stop.

Also, having looked at his website some of the information posted there is scarily inaccurate.

I actually don't like the look of it (him) at all but that might just be me :confused3

I'm not saying they're not. All I'm saying is, having looked at his website, I personally wouldn't choose to use him based on the fact that there are some inaccuracies in what he is saying.

FLTours are only $10 more expensive for the same journey, offer a 30 minute FREE grocery stop and are a sponsor of the DISboards.

I was just offering that up as an alternative :)

Wow. That's a bit nasty :confused3 :(

It wasn't intended to be meant in a nasty way, sorry if you took it like that.

All I meant by that is that I thought his site was a bit unprofessional and some of the quotes on his website were not correct. I didn't mean the man personally, I just meant the way he presented himself on his website. If you look at my next post, rather than quoting just one sentence out of the many I've posted, you will see that I back up my initial assessment by saying that his website has some inaccuracies.

Again, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Thank you for your help Wilma-bride :-)
Appreciate your opinion! That's why I posted it so I could get people's opinions :-)

Hi. I used Martin in Jan 2015 for family holiday. We arrived from Manchester to Orlando. Martin was waiting and ready on landing and took us to universal studios promptly. After our universal stay he picked us up (waiting and ready outside) and drove us to port canaveral for our Caribbean cruise. He then collected us and took us to Orlando mall and on to the airport home. He was prompt, professional and curtious at all times. His service was so good that I have rebooked him for our disney stay on 14th may. I cannot recommend highly enough.

Andrew
Birmingham

I can't see anything totally inaccurate on there although it's written from a certain perspective. One could write a much more positive review of DME from a different perspective. I've had good and bad DME trips. Both are true..... I certainly think his $2.50 per 5 minute shopping stop is excessive. Just looks like a one man show trying to sell his business to me. Not necessarily the way I'd go about it but I might use him based on that and the reviews and I wouldn't make a personal judgement of anyone I haven't met.

I booked a Mears car from MCO to HRH for $70. That is one way but it is a luxury SUV and there are 5 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!