Marriott's horizons or cyress harbour?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by crl, Oct 6, 2007.

1. crl

crl DIS Veteran

We are a family of 4 traveling to Orlando in January 08. My kids will be 2 and 4 at the time of travel. We are looking for a very kid friendly resort since we seem to spend lots of time at the resort. We trade through II, these are the two resorts we are looking at. Any advice would be helpful.

2. littlestar

littlestar DIS Veteran

Those are my absolute two favorite Marriott Vacation Club resorts in Orlando. Since January might be cold, Cypress Harbour has a little bit bigger rooms with the whirlpool tub in the master bathroom. But Horizons Buildings 28 and 29 have big screen TV's in the living room. Also, there's a miniature golf course on site.

If you knew for sure the weather would be swimming weather, with kids that young, I'd say Horizons. Either one is great, though. They are both terrific to stay at.

3. PrincessDadx2

PrincessDadx2 Openly has the hots for Wuv Tigger

With kids that age I would stay at Horizons. The nice thing is everything is within a 5 minute walk at Horizons, which is great with young kids. Cypress Harbor is much larger and more spread out. You will have a great time.