Marriott Imperial Palms vs. Cypress Pointe I

kanon

Earning My Ears
Trying to dedide between the Marriott Imperial Palms and Cypress Pointe I, looking at a 3bdrm either way so can anyone tell me anything about these? Is one better than the other? Nicer, better ammenities, location, better beds? Anything?
THANKS!!

We just got back from a week in the phase II side of Cypress Pointe. I was very pleased with our stay. My understanding is that the phase I side has been through recent interior renovations. The location is excellent. I tracked the mileage from the Disney gate by Downtown Disney to the door of my assigned unit (back middle of phase II) and it was 1.1. miles. We generally used the interstate instead of that gate because it was less lights, but it made for very easy transportation.

At check-in, I was offered a bottle of water and a cookie. I did rent the modem, but the phase I side you can buy the use of the wireless without the modem. Our condo was very nice. We had 2 families (7 total) in a 2 bedroom. The one thing I always say is to bring some towels. No codo ever has enough towels. The pools were nice. We tried the volcano pool behind the check-in area and the turtle pool. Other than that, we really did not use the other amenities. It was nice to come home without dirty laundry. :cool1:

Also, there are multiple stores nearby. We went just a little further the first night to Super-Wal-Mart for our supplies. Just let me know if you have any questions that I can answer.

Marcie

Thats great to hear, I am leaning towards that one, we will not use any of the other amenities really so it seems like there will be lots of room! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter