Marriott Grand Vista

Irishween

Earning My Ears
I just read some wonderful reviews for Cypress Harbour. Anyone have opinions on the Grand Vista. Are there alot of activities like those mentioned for Cypress Harbour. I am about to book and am rethinking my choice.

The activities at Grande Vista are much the same as those at Cypress Harbour. I'd add, though, that there is a climbing wall on the beach at GV and the children's pool area at the newer pool area is much more interactive than the one at CH. For adults looking for a little pampering, there are some spa-type services, massages and such, available at GV.

We've enjoyed both of these resorts and find them consistently at the top of our Orlando area timeshare favorites along with the DVCs (we are at Cypress Harbour now and will be at Grande Vista next week). Both resorts have been undergoing refurbishment, though GV is a newer resort.

GV is a resort that I highly recommend, I hope that you enjoy it.

Dick Taylor

Disagree with previous post. Had a very poor experience staying at Grand Vista. We are dvc members and got promo from Marriot so we stayed there in 1 bedroom June 2006 and did timeshare tour. The whole experience was bad from the start, by giving us a unit that was uninhabitable with the ceiling falling in the shower and other major equipment for repairs around. When we called to tell them they said we can give you another unit but you will have to come get the key. We had just brought up all our luggage and they have one elevator and outdoor corridors so we had to do all of the new move without any help or apology. The buildings are stucco exteriors and have no appeal. There was always a garbge and laundry cart in the parking lot..very unappealing. On the plus side the timeshare tour was very low pressure and we told them that they did not make a good impression on us. We told them upfront that we were not buying. Others will give you good reviews, but we are not picky people at all and this was totally unexceptable service and accomodations for us. Location was an easy commute to WDW and I-drive area, not enough of a consolation.

Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter