• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see if you can do Muppet fill names.
1. Lil Bro
2. Big Bro

Also, would like a Muppet Stroller Plate that says "Wenzel Family Stroller"

Thank you so much!!

Hi Marne - I love your work and creativity -- thank you for sharing your talent. I'm taking our cheer team to the high school championships at Disney in early February and would love to have these for the girls to display intheir window since its the first time for many of them at Disney, and the first time the high school has ever sent a cheer squad.

Olivia- minion
Nicole - Dumbo
Bella - Belle
Sam - Ariel
Choua- Monsters Inc
Ariana -Brave
Olivia - Frozen
Kate - Rapunzel
Kim - Cinderella
Emily - Chip N Dale
Sarah - Pooh bear
Jessie - Jessie from toy story
Natalie - Tigger
Julia - Pluto
Stephanie -Goofy
Ana - Pinocchio
Jess - Lion King
Ashley - Lilo & Stitch

I leave on February 3rd. Thank you so much :worship:- -the girls will be overjoyed!

Hello,

I was looking through your Photobucket and fell in love with your cars name fills. I see that you already have my one son's name Connor, But I didn't see his twin Brothers name Nathan. I checked through your other folders as well thinking it might be there, but i didn't see it.

We are leaving this coming Tuesday ( Jan 14, 2014) Would it be possible for you to do a rush order on a Cars name fill for Nathan?

If possible I would like it to say,:flower3:

Disney World 2014

Our First Trip

If not, I totally understand and appreciate all that you have done for me previously.

I was also wondering if the crown on your Princess Protection Agency graphic would be a pain to remove? i love it.... but my hubby says no to the crown. lol.

Thanks so much!!

We are going to Disney World on January 18,2014

I would like the following names please:

Emily--Disney Princesses
Sydney--Disney Princesses
Ellie--Princess Belle
Maggie--Princess Belle

Also if you have a Peace,Love,Minnie deisgn that would be fabulous!

Thanks so much for your time and designs.

Marne - i am not able to find you on Etsy ... I know there is no pinning allowed of your work, is it possible / allowable to use as my FB pic?'

Nevermind - FOUND YA - :-)

Hi!:goodvibes I would like to request a few of your autograph book cover designs. I am making 4x6 books.

Could we all get this type of design but with different characters and without the year?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/... and Cards/JasmineCover_averi_zps48e324bb.png

Tashia
Could she get Jasmine (like the one quoted) for the character

Talea
Could she get Ariel. She really wants the Ariel next to her name to be in her dress (if possible).

Tasha
Could she get Minnie (red) for the character

Tobias
Could he have Donald Duck for the character

Laila
Could she have Tiana

Lance
Could he have Cars

Thank you so much (again) for your time!:thumbsup2

Hi, I am looking for invitations to CRT, Chef Mickeys, Akershus and BBB. I noticed on meet the designer thread invitations were listed, but when I clicked the photobucket link, there was only one pic available. I'm probably doing something incorrect, so please excuse my ignorance!:) Thanks so much for you help!

Hello Marne-
Your designs are fantastic! I have a few requests for our upcoming trip. Thank you so much for your help!

DisneyGroup3
Please create with 2 names (“Hincherick”-mickey head-“Galvin”-mickey head- “Family Vacation”) with “Walt Disney World 2014” on bottom.

AKNameTree
Please create with the following names:
Family 1: Megan, Mark, Jacob, Luke, Andy, Matthew
Family 2: Billy, Crissy, Jimmy, Molly
Family 3: Nina, Papa

AKsafarimickey
Please create with the following names:
Jacob, Luke, Matthew, Jimmy
AKsafariminnie
Please create with the name Molly

Princess-toy-carslicenseplate
Please create using the following names:
“Hincherick Family Stroller”
“Galvin Family Stroller”

Can you also create using “wagon” instead of stroller for the following names:
“Hincherick Family Wagon”
“Galvin Family Wagon”

Thanks again!

Sorry I have been MIA the last few days, we had a pipe in our basement freeze with the subzero temps and it started to warm a little then it burst, so we have been dealing with that since it happened! :sad1: Thankfully we caught it before too much water got in the basement, but having to deal with 2 inches is still a pain..... I am sorry for those I couldn't get too in time.......I am trying to catch up now......:goodvibes

Hi Marne,

Just wondering if you were able to do me a name fill using Piglet in the colours used for Joann in the Sleeping beauty one above.

Could the Piglet one have a Piglet character just like the Sleeping beauty one does and can it say BFF's please :)

My daughter absolutely loves Piglet!!! Thank you so so much Marne. We leave at the end of April :goodvibes

Hi! Your DISigns are wonderful! Could I please make a few request? I have three pirate lovers so could I get a few name fills. I am not sure if they will be for shirts or books so if they normally have the word autographs, can you please not put it on them. I understand if you cant remove it. Also I read on the first thread that you are not doing some designs b/c they are in your store. I'm sorry but I don't know if I am asking for any of those. If I am could you please send me the name of your store? I know you said to PM you but I am new here and can't send PM's yet.
Thank you for your time!
1 for Alex with Jake from the Neverland Pirates and 1 for Peter Pan (could they say something about a 4th Birthday?)
1 for Justin with Barbosa if you have him&if not Jack Sparrow please
1 for Patrick with Jack Sparrow

I really like the Mickey head in your Pirate Mickey design with the Walt Disney World 2014 writing below&if you think the Mickey head looks funny with Jake, Peter Pan or Jack Sparrow then I will trust your judgment, do whatever you think is best :). Since I am new to the site with only a few posts it won't let me add a link I guess. If you would like me to describe better or know of any way I can show you the picture please let me know. :)
J
1 for Alex, Justin and Patrick for star wars.

Could I also get 3 Pirates League Invites (2:00 Sat June 7th) and 3 Pirates and Pals Cruise Invites 8:45 Sat June 7th

Celeste

Hello, can I please request an Autograph book cover? I am just doing one for my 3 children to share. Get to be too much doing one for each of them every year we go. ;-) I would like the character design that you used in post #981.
Can it please read:
Our Family Autograph Book
June 12-21, 2014
Mitchell, Marshall, & Mallory

Thank you so much!!!!:thumbsup2

This design?..........

Hi there..Could you possibly design 2 autograph book covers?

The first one with Merida. With name Colbie.
The second one with Rapunzel and the name Bree.

You can put Colbie's/Bree's Autographs or whatever you see you fit.

Thank you so much!! Love your work.

Suzanne:goodvibes

We leave Feb. 1

Thank you so much, you are amazing. We love them!!! So sorry to hear about the pipes, hope there isn't too much damage.
Celeste

Marne Thank you. They are great. One thing though. Could you take the Rapunzel characters off the Colbie one and take off Merida on the Bree one?

Sorry for the confusion. And it's for Disneyland.

Suzanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter