MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne,
We are heading to Disney the end of October and would love to have some invitations to invite the girls to character meals. My great nephew enjoyed the ones you did for him so much when we took him that I had to see if I could get some for this trip. I will need individual ones for Luci and Anna Kate (as they are staying in different rooms).
Cinderella's Royal Table 10/28 8:15 AM
Tusker House 10/29 8:10 AM
1900 Park Fare 10/30 8:30 AM
Chef Mickey's for Luci 10/24 2:00 PM
Chef Mickey's for Anna Kate 10/29 6:55 PM

Thank you so much for taking your time to create magic for all of us. It is greatly appreciated.
Tammy

Hi! Your work is amazing! Could I request a few things?
1. And invitation to Tusker's with Tusker's characters inviting Caleb, Micah, and Josiah. Aug. 8th at 11:15 from Mickey.
2. Individual "character fill" for my boys' autograph books... 5 1/2"tall x 8 1/2"in length (I don't know if the size matters) "Walt Disney World 2015" written along the bottom.
"Caleb" with Donald character fill
"Micah" with Goofy character fill
"Josiah" with Olaf character fill
"Mr. & Mrs." with Mickey and Minnie character fill

Thanks so much!!

Good Morning Marne!

I was looking through your wonderful designs and was hoping you can help me out with my request. We are going to be celebrating my daughter's 9th birthday during our trip and will be surprising her and my 3 nieces with Pirate League make-overs. Could you please make invitations that include that it is a birthday celebration.

Something like this would work for my 3 nieces (1 invite for each - Kaylee, Isabelle & Sydney):

Ahoy (Name)!

The Pirate League has been searching the seven seas for new recruits to celebrate Mackenzie's birthday! Ye are invited to join the crew to be transformed into a real pirate or mermaid!

Ye are expected on November 29th at 9:00am

And then for my daughter Mackenzie:

Ahoy Mackenzie!

The Pirate League has been searching the seven seas for new recruits to help celebrate your birthday! Ye are invited to join the crew to be transformed into a real pirate or mermaid!

Ye are expected on November 29th at 9:00am

(Since we are giving the girls the option to either do the pirate or mermaid make-over, please leave out the part about a pirate name and sword, thanks!)

Thank you for considering my request. Let me know if you need any more information.

Have a great day!
Kim

First Off, I cant say how excited I am over these signs. They are the cutest little signs. The only thing that I need changed is our last name of two of the signs. It Ramey not Ramsey. I know we get mistaken for Ramseys all the time. Thank you again for making these for me.

Sorry about that...here you go....

Hi Marne--You have so many wonderful disigns to look through--I would like to request the following for our Disney trip Sept 29 through Oct 6 this year--I hope I am putting in the correct information for each disign:

BBBElsaAnnaInvite_adalyn (Juliana Sept 30th 10:20am)
Barbershop-boy2-haircut_jake (Anthony Today)
1900ParkFareDinnerInvitationPink_addison (Juliana & Anthony Oct 2nd 8:50pm dinner)
(MNSSHP invite) JK1_db_zpsa0zqj8wj (Juliana & Anthony Oct 1st)
Chef_Mickeys_Breakfast_zorella (Anthony & Juliana Oct 1st 1:25pm Brunch instead of breakfast) We will be celebrating Anthony's 2nd birthday and also celebrating Anthony's daddy's birthday--would you be able to add birthday cake with candles or birthday balloons?)

Thank you for making our vacation more magical!!

Hi Marne,
I LOVE your designs. I just spent the last hour scrolling through your thread. I decided to join and not sure if I'm messaging you correctly or how this is done, but
I am taking my girls to Disney in a few months. would love to have a couple name fills with animal kingdom pictures in them.
I would soooo appreciate it!!!!

-Emily (if you have a tan Cinderella to put with it??, if not, a safari Minnie mouse)
-Stephanie (if you have a safari Minnie to put with it??)

Hi Marne

I have just discovered your fab work and would love to be able to request some please!

We are visiting WDW next April 2016 and it will be our first time as a family and our two young boys don't know yet! We are also planning on renewing our wedding vows as it is our 10th wedding anniversary whilst there so I'm super exited!

Please could I request two name fills:

Harry - Star Wars mickey (with Walt Disneyworld 2016 on bottom)
George- minions (with Walt Disneyworld 2016 on the bottom)

Also could I ask for a family vacation 2016 - all characters in front of castle with Cole family vacation Walt Disney world 2016 on the bottom

Lastly because I never get anything with my name on it!! Please could I ask for a Celebrating our 10th Anniversary one with Stephen and Ainsley on it and the date 7th April 2016 Walt Disney World.

Thank you my boys would love it as would I. Making memories with these signs would be perfect!

Thanks Ainsley

T
Sorry about that...here you go....

Thank you again Marne. I was sick about even asking you to fix it because i know you do this out of the kindness of your heart. Thank you again for making our first disney trip so special.

Oh my goodness!!!! Thank you sooo much these are amazing! I'm so excited they made me cry! My two boys still don't know we are going I can't wait to surprise them with these images! Thank you you are so kind! xx

I have been drooling over your images all morning, I wish I could do what you do! We are going to WDW for Food & Wine this fall (Sept-Oct) and would love the following image, changing the top part name to "The Romack's Wine and Dine" and the bottom of the image "Walt Disney World 2015", all lettering in red if you think that would look ok.

Thank you so much!

Marne these are absolutely perfect! Thank you sooooo very much!

Looking through this thread and seeing everyone else's requests, I am hoping you could do 1 more for me...

Barbershop-boy2-haircut - can please have it say First Haircut for Alexander on November 29th at 11:00am?

Thank you again for all of your creative designs!

Marne,
I would love to get a couple of invites from you!

1. A princess themed invitation to Akerhaus dinner. Something along the lines of "Happy Birthday Princess Scotlyn! We invite you to celebrate your birthday with us at Akerhaus.....the princesses" 6:35 pm

2.Chef Mickeys invite for Tanner to have dinner with Mickey and Friends...5:20pm

Thank you for your hard work! I really appreciate it! We are traveling 8/31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter