MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marnie --

I was wondering if you could make me 4 name signs for our up coming trip leaving April 23rd. Just the typical disney characters on them :: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip & Dale ect. with the names ::

Isabella
Nicholas
Zachary
Reegan

Thanks so much!!!
Arianne

Thank you so much!!! One question the one for Alex when iIupload it it cuts off the part that says autographs because it is cropping it. Is there a way to make it the same size as the frozen one? I am putting them on the covers of a 8x11 photobook.

I have resized it to 8x11, see if that helps....

Hi Marne,

First I love your work! This is my first time requesting, sorry if I do anything wrong.

May I please request these invitations for my daughter, both are on her 8th birthday:bday:.

Juliana on June 19th 2015 at 3pm Pirates league invitation
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Invites/PirateLeagueMinnieInvite2_bella_zpsguy2ovyq.png.html?sort=3&o=11

Juliana on June 19th 2015 at 8pm Pirates and Pals Invitation

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Invites/PiratesampPalsInvite_bella_zps5412r4wa.png.html?sort=3&o=8

Thank you :thanks:,

Cindy

Hi Marne,

First I love your work! This is my first time requesting, sorry if I do anything wrong.

May I please request these invitations for my daughter, both are on her 8th birthday:bday:.

Juliana on June 19th 2015 at 3pm Pirates league invitation
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Invites/PirateLeagueMinnieInvite2_bella_zpsguy2ovyq.png.html?sort=3&o=11

Juliana on June 19th 2015 at 8pm Pirates and Pals Invitation

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Invites/PiratesampPalsInvite_bella_zps5412r4wa.png.html?sort=3&o=8

Thank you :thanks:,

Cindy

Thanks, I'm not quite sure what I was talking about either. ;) I think I was wondering if I could list all of our names with characters beside them and then do a name fill with the fab5 of #disneyside. But these name fills below are great. :) Thank you!

:confused3

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking for in your 1st request......:confused3

I have resized it to 8x11, see if that helps....

Hmm that still doesnt work:( The way the frozen one you did for me is perfect. It is cutting off some of the edges but you can still read the autographs part. If it is too much trouble I will just use it cropped. I have to send it to the printer tomorrow so we have it in time for our trip. Thanks again!!!

Hi there!! You do awesome work...wish I had the talent!

I need 2 name fills 1) 'Papa' general mickey theme 2) 'Mary Jo' general princess theme

So appreciate this greatly!
We leave Sat April 25.
Thank you!!!

I'm wondering if anyone might know the answer to my question. I had a cover made for an autograph book (thank you again) and was waiting for a free code from Shutterfly, I finally got one for a free 8X8 photobook, but when I upload my photo it cuts off the sides of the picture. Are these designs not meant for an 8X8 cover?

Hi Marne! I would like to make a couple requests please. Can I get this pirate one with Disney Fantasy and May 2015 on it. Also can the words around the top and bottom (can the bottom words be upright instead of upside down?) say YO HO HO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME. Also is it possible (or do you think it would look good) to switch the white and black colors around? If you can then can the whole image have a square black border around it? http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Pirate Disigns/3MickeyPirate_wonder10-31_zps29d448ce.png.html?sort=3&o=104

Now the second request might be a little tougher. I am trying to come up with an image that is similar looking in style to the pirate one I requested above but for it to represent Castaway Cay instead. I would like the words around the top arc to say OUR MEMORIES OF CASTAWAY CAY WILL LINGER ON and the bottom arc (words right side up) to say LONG AFTER OUR FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND ARE GONE. Perhaps this image would work (just the part in the circle - I don't want a full MH) but I would like everything black and white just like the pirate one. The sunset MH could be red though! http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Cruise/CastawayCayMH2_warren_zpsebec6aa0.png.html?sort=3&o=16

If you are willing and able to do these :) I would like them by May 5 please.

Many many thanks!
Melissa

Hi Marne. I have a few requests for you. your work is awesome and i appreciate you putting your time out for this! I would need these by May 18th if possible.

1- garden view tea (Maya, May 23 @ 2:35)
2- star wars sci fi breakfast- (James & Maya, May 24 @ 10:20)
3- sww- the general one with mickey on it- (james and Maya, 2015)
4- be our guest- its yellow with belle/ beast (Maya May 28 5:50)
5- Pirate Party- (James and Maya May 30th)
6- Jedi Hollywood and Vine dinner - fantasmic package if it matters (Maya & James, May 24th, 6:35pm)
7-something for Castaway Cay- an invite or a this is what we are going to do today type thing. i saw someone request one above- i'm flexible and sure i can likely work with whatever you create for them if that helps you out. if you need to personalize add (Maya & James, May 31st)
8- goodbye letter for last day of cruise- i didn't see that you had one, if you do i'm sure whatever you have woudl work. if you dont, i thought maybe this one would be easy to amend to see you real soon instead of welcome aboard or something like that? open minded for sure. (Zelinski family, Disney Dream)
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/green-eyedmarne/media/Disney Disigns/Cruise/CruiseWelcome_britany_zps6f921d8f.png.html?sort=3&o=59

thank you so very much!

Hi, I am planning our first trip to DisneyWorld in a couple of weeks and just discovered this site. Your work is amazing! I know it's last minute, so I understand if you say no, but I have a request. Can you make me 3 autograph book covers with 2015 for a 4x6 book?
Brandon-Star Wars name fill
Georgi-Little Mermaid (or Frozen) name fill
Lexi-The Frozen one you did above will work unless I can't use it. I'm not sure of the protocol :)
Thank you for any help. If you don't have time, can you point me to a generic Star Wars cover?
Have a good day!
Andi

Hello!

Thank you in advance for your help. I would like to request the following:

Can you create a Crusin' with Mickey sign but can you alter it to say: Crusin' with the Gurus Disney Dream 2015. Also, can you make the picture Scuttle from The Little Mermaid?

Thank you so much!

Hello Marne!
This is a fairly large request, but our trip isn't until September.

Can u PLEASE make:
- a Lion King name fill with Hakuna Matata WITHOUT a border (for the front of our shirts)

- Lion King name fills for the back of our shirts WITH A BORDER for the following names:
Shalynn
Gary
Jullian
Lise
Bobbi
Robyn
Gavyn
Jordan
Anacia
Jordynn
Tyrell
Shay

I greatly appreciate whatever u come up with!
Thanking U in advance!!!

Hi! Wow, your work is awesome!!! I was not able to look at your work in photobucket, even after creating an account I couldn't get it to work. So I apologize if you've already done my request

I would like to request the following with no date but I would like it to say Halloween on the High Seas, Best Family
http://www.4shared.com/photo/KJz3lh-y/halloween_jack_skellington.html

I would also like a pirate Mickey if you have it say Cruising with Mickey, Garrett

I would prefer them to both be set up like the Jack Skellington design as far as layout and size 8 x 11.

Thanks so much and whatever you come up with will be great!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter