Marneb holiday autograph card updated request p.4

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by pbbecker, Nov 5, 2012.

1. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

Can I ask for two more cards please? Leo and June from Little Einsteins. I found Oso, Jake and Manny in your albums, but would like Leo and June as well if possible since we are eating at Hollywood & Vine. The can be on the snowflake or regular background, either is fine. I know you've done a million autograph cards, but if you have time I'd appreciate it! Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Would love to see your book when it's done.......:thumbsup2

4. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here you go.......I also did Quincy and Annie ones just in case:thumbsup2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. lovingeire

lovingeire DIS Veteran

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wasn't sure I was excited about this character meal, but seeing the cards makes me pretty stoked! I just started printing them all out. Then my oldest son came home so I had to hide them super quick! Thank you again for all your hard work! I really appreciate it!

6. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

I just realized I need Jack and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas also. They are at Disneyland during the holidays when the haunted mansion is nightmare before christmas themed. Thanks!

7. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

8. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

Marneb,

Thank you once again! You have been so wonderful! :thumbsup2

9. ahr023

ahr023 Earning My Ears

Hi to all the creative DISigners on here!
    I am hoping to make an autograph book for each if my girls for our surprise Christmas trip. It will be our first visit so I want to make it extra special.
    Wanted to find out what printing service people like? I thought about making a Shutterfly book but then we may end up with blank pages if we do not see that character. Any tips or ideas?

Thank you!

10. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

I just print the cards at home on a light weight card stock then put them in a ziploc bag in alphabetical order with a clicky (retractable) sharpie for each kid. Then when we get home I have pics printed of each kid with the characters and put them in a 12x12 scrapbook. Super easy and my DD6 loves it. That way you only use the cards for the characters you actually see. We always save the unsigned cards for future trips. I'll post a pic of one my of my books finished so you can see for yourself what I'm talking about.

11. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

Here's a page from one of my DD's albums from halloween time. It's very simple but easy to make and my DD (3 at the time) LOVES it!

[​IMG]

12. ahr023

ahr023 Earning My Ears

What a wonderful scrapbook! I will do it that way. Any tips on printing? My sister is a scrapbooker so maybe I can persuade her to help. :)

13. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

I live in a very rural area so I just print the cards at home on a light weight card stock. They print at a weird size H 5 1/2in x L 8 1/2 in but I like them. We have mini clip boards we use for the characters to sign on. The clip board fits in the ziploc too. Then I get my pictures printed at walgreens when we get back. I email my order into walgreens and pick them up in store when I need to go on a costco grocery run (hour and a half away). The scrapbook isn't fancy but does the job.

14. CarolAnnB

CarolAnnB DIS Veteran

Hi Marne,
    Is there any chance you could add to your red snowflake MVMCP collection of cards Ariel with fins and Aladdin as Prince Ali and Gaston? Just found your collection and love it! Thank you!

15. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here you go......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. CarolAnnB

CarolAnnB DIS Veteran

Thank you ~ those are terrific!

17. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

We just got back from Disneyland and ALL the characters went crazy about our autograph cards. They LOVED seeing themselves. A few characters, especially Periwinkle, were so excited they had their own cards (not shared with the more popular character. We had some great character interactions because of them. They all liked that they were holiday themed. I will post pics when I get our books done.

18. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

Hi Marneb,

I still love my holiday autograph cards from last year! We are going back to DL on Sunday. I wanted to see if you could make cards with the new frozen sisters on them? Thanks!

19. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

You're lucky I just happened to see this.....next time you want to request from me please put it on my request thread....otherwise I will miss the request......disigners don't go back to threads like this.......:thumbsup2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. pbbecker

pbbecker Mouseketeer

THANK YOU!!! :hug: