Market just off Boat in Nassau??

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:confused3

We litterly just went through it last year on our 1st cruise because daughter was very nervous. This cruise, just DH and I will be leaving the boat to walk around the market. I really want the rum cake this time. Do you bicker with the prices at the market or are the prices as is?? Not sure if it is like Dominican Republic. Thanks

We litterly just went through it last year on our 1st cruise because daughter was very nervous. This cruise, just DH and I will be leaving the boat to walk around the market. I really want the rum cake this time. Do you bicker with the prices at the market or are the prices as is?? Not sure if it is like Dominican Republic. Thanks

It's very close, walking distance and yes, yes, bargain!!!

We haggled over prices in the straw market. I'm sure we still overpaid but we had fun. :)

Rum Cakes are delicious. It is very close after you get out of Festival place.

Tortuga Rum Cakes and Rum
10 Frederick Street
Nassau, Bahamas
242-326-1680

It is before you get to the Straw Market. They also might sell rum cakes on on board. The rum cakes are so moist that it stood in my car in the hot Florida sun in May for a week while we where camping after the cruise last year. And when we ate it was still delicious.

Rum Cakes are delicious. It is very close after you get out of Festival place.

Tortuga Rum Cakes and Rum
10 Frederick Street
Nassau, Bahamas
242-326-1680

It is before you get to the Straw Market. They also might sell rum cakes on on board. The rum cakes are so moist that it stood in my car in the hot Florida sun in May for a week while we where camping after the cruise last year. And when we ate it was still delicious.

They sell the cakes on the Dream and the prices were close to the store prices. :goodvibes

:cool1:

I would like to know too where on the dream they sell the rum cakes? I went through all the shops last year and noticed nothing:confused3
I will definately bargain, thanks all for the responses:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter