Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
coconutsunshine and MickQuinn....please edit your original requests to remove the path, leaving just the JPG file name. I am unable to efficiently do my DISign process unless I have only the exact JPG file name.

Thanks to you both!!

and to all, let me explain why I need just the exact JPG file name:

I have LOTS of DISigns on my hard drive. In order to quickly locate my master file I simply copy from a request into my Windows Explorer to locate it. If there are extra or missing characters it will find nothing and I (frustrated) have to begin hunting.

Likewise, if you provide the Photobucket path, I try to copy the JPG and it opens the link which does not help me at all. I am still (frustrated) having to begin hunting on my hard drive.

Thanks for trying to understand how much more efficient I can be if this rule of mine is followed. To those that always do. Yippy!!

Sorry for posting the image incorrectly. I appreciate your help.

I think I got it right this time. :)

AnniversaryWedding/25HeadRings-1.jpg “Chad and Hillary” at the top and “August 11,2012” at the bottom.

AnniversaryWedding/JustMarried1.jpg

“Chad and Hillary” “August 11, 2012” underneath the picture.

Thanks,
Karen

Hi Marion....can these both say underneath...

Just Married
August 4th, 2012

10BrideTiara1.jpg-- Lindsay
10GroomTopHat1.jpg- Mike

Thanks Again!!!!

MickQuinn: nope. first of all I asked that you edit your original request and make the change (not enter a new post) and you still gave a path.

25HeadRings-1.jpg and JustMarried1.jpg are the JPGs. You'll get the hang of it. Many people aren't quite sure up front what I need. Photobucket paths don't help since my hard drive is organized differently in some ways.

All is forgiven!! :flower3:

But I still have issues. One of the DISigns says just married and the other is for a 25th anniversary. which is it?

mamathompson: you sure you need the year on the HDD? I could easily put the names there instead!

all my DISigns are in PB....if you didn't see just the clapper board then I don't have it.

HI there,

So sorry for my error, I feel really bad, I always read your rules but I guess I'm still a ditz when it comes to computers. I truly am sorry, you do so much work for all of us, the least we can do is get it right. I updated my original request and hope everything is correct. Thank you so much for your patience.

Jenny

Hi Marion,

We are celebrating our son's 9th Bday at Disney World next week, could you please create

Birthday-83.jpg and Birthday-25c.jpg with "Max" "9" "2012"

Thank you very much !
Shelly

coconutsunshine: I KNOW you have gotten in right in the past. I appreciate you updating your request and I will get to it while I watch Olympics tonight!!

I hope you meant this one 'cause the jpg was incomplete in the request...we'll blame Sean ok?!

and the rest....

Hi,

I have 1 request that I think goes in this thread and then some others I am going to put in Disneyland :)

anniversary41.jpeg

Can you change the bubble to be blue instead of black?

Rob and Gerda
Celebrating our 43rd Anniversary

Thanks!

Thank you Marion and so sorry about my incompetence!! Don't know what's wrong with me lately. We love the Disigns and will wear them with pride.

Just a quick question, Are you ever able to alter another Disigners Disign. I had a birthday one done last year and loved it but the Disigner DBL101 hasn't posted for quite a while, I'm pretty sure you can't since its a property thing and all, but it was worth a shot. I'll try to PM DBL101 as well.

I finally found my favorite Disign (this had got to be my favorite disign I've ever had! I wear it all the time)

Could you please, please, please do the following Disign for us:

5LivingTheDream4.jpg (SORRY)

CREWE, SEAN, and JENNY in the upper balloons and 3rd Birthday and 6th Anniversary in the lower ones and 2012 as the year

Thanks again for all your help.

One last request:

If its not too much trouble, I would love to have one of the Disigns that you did for me to say Today is my birthday, if this is too much trouble because I should have asked for it originally, I completely understand and will be fine with what I have. Thanks again :)

BirthdayTrioHead-15.jpg

Today is my Birthday instead of Celebrating my Birthday

thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU for taking so much of your time to make beautiful memories for other families!! Again, so sorry I am so terrible at this this year!

Jenny

Now that I found the right place to make a reques, would it be too much to ask if you could make three more DISigns? My husband and I have only been married for seven years. Thank you for you time and effort. I really appreciate it!
Anniversary19
Castle19-1
AnniversaryKiss15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter