Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion!

May I please have a stroller tag for my daughter?

License-Tinkerbell6.jpg
"Claire Bear's stroller"
October 2011

Could you possibly do it in a simpler font? She likes to read her name, but I don't think she could read that font.

Thank you!
Lisa Marie

Hi Love your designs please could we have

JakePirates1.jpg

for the Long family

Hi Marion. We leave Tues for Disneyland and would love a license plate to id our stroller. This is our 1st trip and I've been told to id our stroller and this is precious. It's License-DLFab6.jpg. The Hames Family - Sept 2011. I know this is a last minute request so I understand if you can't. Thanks so much, Anne

Hi Marion. I've tried to get to your photobucket account to look at the license plate/stroller tags you have available. For some reason, I cannot scroll down to see all of your albums in photobucket. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's my computer or something else. Would you be able to send me the direct link to where you have license plate/stroller tags in photobucket? I'm looking for specific ones and I'd like to see what you have. Thank you very much. Sandi

jockey......January 2012? I must have month and year so I don't have to calculate. ;) thanks!

Thank you for the link! Can you please do the following, all with November 2011 as the date and the names indicated:

License-Ariel1.jpg - Destina Sarussi
License-Tinkerbell6.jpg - Toni Sarussi
License-Cinderella1.jpg - Olivia Kania

Thank you.

I love your stroller tags! Can I request a few?

License-Christmas1.jpg - Leah December 2011
License-2Potatoes1.jpg - Leah December 2011
License-Tinkerbell6.jpg - Leah December 2011 and June 2012
License-DVC1.jpg - Leah June 2012

Thanks you!!! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter