Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

This is my favorite request thread in large part because the DISers that ask are generally so good at formatting their requests. Thank for for that!!

License-1stBD-Mickey1.jpg
Oliver
August 2016

License-LionKing5.jpg
McElroy Family
August 2016

License-MMC1.jpg
McElroy Family
August 2016

License-Fab6.jpg
Mcelroy Family
August 2016

Thank you so much!

Hi Marion! I looked through your license plate DISigns a couple times to make sure I didn't miss anything but I couldn't find a Sofia the First plate. Would it be possible to have one made please? My daughter would LOVE it. If possible could it say:

Walt Disney World

Cleo's Stroller

Princess in Training

The dates we are going are February 2017. If this isn't possible, no biggie, and thank you for your time! :)

kbiz3, actually have 4 already. And the folder has the DISigns in alphabetical order. License-Sofia1, 2, 3 and 4!!

Here are a couple selections for you:

Last edited:

I would be the one to miss them LOL. Thanks for the quick response. I love the 2nd one! It's perfect and she'll love it!

Marion, I would like to request the following:

License-Mickey4.jpg
Anthony
Sept 2016

License-MMC1.jpg
Anthony
Sept 2016

License-Halloween004.jpg
Anthony
Sept 2016

License-TsumTsum1.jpg
Juliana
Sept 2016

License-Halloween003.jpg
Juliana
Sept 2016

Thank you so much!

Hi Marion, I have 3 requests

license-StarWars4.jpg If a name is possible Connor September 2016
license-halloween007.jpg Connor September 2016

Last is a custom if possible, a Stormtrooper with Finn and any combination of other members from Star Wars 7 it is ok if they are in lego form if it makes it easier, the most important part is Finn and a Stormtrooper. Name Connor September 2016.

We still have the 3 you did for me in 2014 hanging in his room, Thank you a million times! :)

Hello,
Can i please request the following using the Walt Font?
Rylan
September 2016
license-royalcarriage1
I do believe this was in a retired folder, so if this is not something you currenrly make then can I just get anything with a carriage on it? I am not picky and I am very grateful for your work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter