Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Alright I've figured it out! I didn't download the full res image and the print didn't come out that blurry so I can't wait to try it with full res! Also Miss Marion would you be so kind as to let me know the pw to the license plate photo bucket....only let's me into the subs...no rush!

Marion, I would love to request a plate for November 2015 that says "Ben & Ellie"

License-Tangled3.jpg

Thank you!

you will have to look for the password in my profile in the Meet the DISigners sticky like everyone else! :rolleyes1 hehe

clearly says this in my rules in post #1 on this thread!!

but note..... my personalized items are not in the license plate folder on PB...

Last edited:

Hi I would like to request two tags please.

License-Frozen8.jpg
License-Frozen7.jpg

For both:
Gardner Family
May 2015

Thank you

WIMamatoTwo: please note that you must include the jpg exactly.... in this case you wrote 6 rather than Six that is in the actual jpg. I hunted and hunted under the invalid name

License-BHSix1.jpg is correct

Hello Miss Marion....I finally found the "sticky" where you had your passwords and what an awesome disigner you are!....I was wondering if you would be interested in making a Disney tsum tsum license plate ? Giovanni is a huge fan and since we have about a month before we go to Disney again, there's no rush.....let me know what you think! =)
Thank you!

I LOVE it!! Thank you Miss Marion....and for doing so quickly! You just made my 3 year old autistic boy very happy! =)

Hi Marion,
Can you please make a license for my son's stroller? I completely forgot to request this earlier so understand if you cannot get to it. I admire your talented work!

License-Fab6Ver6.JPG
Lucas' Stroller
April 2015

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!