Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Oh my gosh! You are super fast and soooo good at your disigns!!!

Thank you for my Halloween disigns. My sister will get such a surprise as she walks out her stateroom door come Halloween. You did a great job and I absolutely love them! Thank you for being so generous with your time!

heidihoho50: you mean clicking on a thumbnail on the thread? works fine for me but if you are trying something else there could be any number of issues such as whether you have flash player installed, browser settings, PC or other...I'm no expert on any of those

Marion - as always love everything! :cloud9: But requesting:

FamilyChristmas1.jpg

Within the castle want - 2013

Underneath castle Anderson's and Justice's

Mickey head names to be:
  1. Jason
  2. Michelle
  3. Peyton
  4. Marissa
  5. Olen
  6. Michelle
  7. Danny
  8. Richie
Also if 1 - 4 and then 5-8 to kind of be on same side as that is the 2 families that would be so great!

Hello,

We leave on Dec. 14 on the Disney Wonder out of Galveston, love your designs have the following requests:

Design: Christmas-22
Can you please change bottom to Disney Wonder Cruise

thanks Kathryn

Hi Marion,
Love your stuff! I was wondering if you could make me a few disigns that I will make into shirts for our Halloween 2013 trip?

HeadlessHorseman1.jpg
Left ear “Our 5th anniversary”….Right ear “Brian & Kristina”…bottom “married October 31, 2008”
J
ackS-MNSSHP2.jpg
Left ear “Brian”…left ear “Happy Halloween 2013”

No images for these next two…was wondering if you could do the same concept as JackS-MNSSHP2.jpg
But instead of Jack, one has Sally from NBC with “Kristina” on left ear and “Happy Halloween 2013” in right ear…and the other instead of Jack insert Zero from NBC with “Benjamin” in left ear and “Happy Halloween 2013” in right ear.
Thank you very much,
Kris

have NBC Mickey heads but will create more new this weekend and be sure they are all in one place on PB!

I will put all in existing Nightmare subfolder under Movies) :surfweb:

Hello.

Thanks for replying to my other post.

Hope this is all correct this time....took me 20 mins to find the disign that I liked again.... guess it pays to read directions :)

Need 3 of these H-MinnieName-2

Mom
Ryanne
Alison

Need 2 of these H-MickeyName-3

Dad
Matthew

Thanks again!
btw, love your work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter