Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

I'm so glad you have power again! I sent you an PM which has nothing to do with asking for a DISings. I would love to here back from you:goodvibes

Hi Marion,

I'm glad you have power back! Hope life is starting to return to normal for you. I was wondering if you could change the date on

Christmas-55-1.jpg to 2012? We have a couple of weeks before we leave.

Thanks,

Peggy

I hope I am doing this right...

PrincessSantaHats1.jpg

Instead of Merry Christmas, Prinesss I would like Sliteszfler 2012 Also I would prefect a non cursive font if possible. Thanks :santa::santa::santa::santa:

Thanks

Hi Marion,

I don't know if it is my computer or the new Photobucket site, but I have not been able to access your Thanksgiving or Xmas disigns.

I was hoping you have created a Thanksgiving and Xmas Cupcake disign that you could post for me. I just saw your adorable Halloween cupcake, but unfortunately, after I took my trip. I am going to make it anyway and be ready for next year. I would love a Thanksgiving cupcake if you have one.

I'm going to Disney World in early December and would love to add a holiday cupcake t-shirt to my wardrobe. All of my other shirts I am taking are your disigns!

Thank you so much,

Nancy

Your disigns are wonderful! Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us. I was wondering if you'd be able to personalize and possibly make a few small changes to a couple of your disigns for me?

ChristmasNameTag-1d.jpg
If possible I was wondering if you could change the Mickey at the top to Minnie on a few. If not that's fine, but if you can I'll put which character I'd like with which name. (these will be for the front of a tshirt.)

Shawn (mickey)
Zachary (mickey)
Greg (Mickey)
Lyle (mickey)
Kodi (minnie)
Kiki (Minnie)
Kim (minnie)

The other one is MVMCP-Together5-1.jpg
On this one I would like 7 Mickey heads and if you could add Pluto & a baby Mickey that would be great! Also, the year 2012 at the bottom after Walt Disney World. (this disign will be for the back of the shirt).

The names I would like in the mickey heads are:
Shawn
Zachary
Greg
Lyle
Kodi
Kiki
Kim

One last thing. I'm making countdown to a Disney Christmas gift boxes for my family. If there's any way to have the disigns by the 1st week of December so I can get the shirts made up and the boxes sent off before the 8th I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again. If I've done something incorrectly please let me know.
Kodi

Had to do something new.....

StitchSantaOrnament1.jpg

John was the name on the original jpg that you saw and selected so I will not recreate or repost that one:

1st_timer: might have not gotten to you in time for your trip. Please let me know if I personalize these tonight and post tomorrow if it is too late.

also note that some of the requests do not belong in this holiday thread. I will upload with the others to PB (if you still need) but will not post here.

Marion - glad to see you back in action.

Thanks for doing my autograph cover in post # 1690, however her name is spelled wrong. It should be Halle, not Hallie. It happens all the time. I thought spelling it like Halle Berry would help, but it doesn't seem too!:)

If you could please correct, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Marion, I can't thank you enough for the 3 gingerbread name tags that you made for me. Last weekend I went to a flea market and believe it or not there was a vendor who had a treasure trove of big Disney buttons. In his 'scrap bag' I found 3 old CM name tags!!!!! I now can use your adorable designs to make actual CM name tags for out trip. I couldn't be happier :cloud9: because they will make the best special little surprises for our first holiday vacation. Thank you so much for finding the time amongst your storm disaster cleanup to be so giving to others. :hug:

I would like this one please, I know I have 16 names I hope this works! I am so glad that you are up and running. They are leaving November 25th
15FamilyChristmas-1.jpg
The names would be
Noah
Grace
James
Austin
Maw Maw x 2
Grandad
Papa
Stacey
Derek
Drake
Shepherd
Tracey
Brian
Zane
Ana

Hi Marion,
Thanks so much for the name tags. They will be perfect for our door to our cabin.
Thanks again. :)

Good Evening!
I would like to request a few of your designs please. My requests are listed below and I would love to have them by December 8th if at all possible. I know that you are just now getting back up and running so I understand if there is a delay.

6-BallsChristmasTree1a.jpg
Top Bulb ~ Doyle Family
Left To Right, Top to Bottom Order, Sean, Heather, Trevor, Caroline, Evelyn

DCL-Skull-Pirate-3.jpg
Sean
Heather
Trevor
Caroline
Evelyn

MVMCP7.jpg Instead of MVMCP could it say Sean & Heather no date please

ChristmasNameTagMinnie-2b.jpg (Instead of WDW could it say Disney Fantasy?)
Caroline
Evelyn

ChristmasNameTag-1d.jpg (Instead of WDW could it say Disney Fantasy?)
Sean
Heather
Trevor

5CruisingTogether-1.jpg
Top to Bottom Left to Right Order
Mickey Ear Sean, Minnie Ear Heather
Mickey Ear Trevor, Minnie Ear Caroline, Minnie Ear Evelyn

DCL-Anniversary1.jpg
Sean & Heather
Celebrating 21
Magical Years

I am sorry if I have not done my request properly. I am new to this board and I am still learning how to do things, hopefully I am getting better at this though :-).

Thank you in advance,
Heather

Marion,

Thank you so much!!!! The DISigns turned out fantastic!!! I cannot wait to use these to decorate our door and window at POR in December !! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter