Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Hi Marion,
I'm so nervous because I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. (I'm not even sure what an JPG is as I have little computer experience and I know that you must be very busy.) But, here goes:
ChristmasNameTag-4c-1.jpg
ChristmasNameTag-2b.jpg
Could I please have these name tags with these names?
Esther
Barbara
Jeanette

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and time with all of us and I'm sorry that I'm such a beginner with computers. :flower3:

Ok I'm back lol sorry bout that, hope you weathered the storm ok!! We got lots of rain and wind, but no where near what they thought, but I know north of us was hammered :(

Anyway, still looking for that file name I totally goofed up, but for the candy cane names here we go :)

xmas-15.jpg with name Nauni
xmas-16.jpg with name Denise
xmas-25.jog with name Kiersten
and do you have a jack skellington or sally or snow white in the candy cane name? I didn't see one...

on a side note, the pluto halloween you made for my halloween costume turned out great, so thanks!!

havent printed the signs yet.. will let ya know how great they were!!

THANKS!

Hope you weathered the storm okay Marion.

When you're able, could you please do:

SantaSnowHatPink-AC1.jpg with the name Halle and 2012 as the date?

Thanks so much!

I sure hope I get this right;) We have added on to our tirp and I was wondering if we could get this disign with Xmas hats instead

FamilyNames/7Thanksgiving1.jpg[/IMG]

The names would be
Noah
Grace
James
Austin
Maw Maw x 2
Grandad
Papa
Stacey
Derek
Drake
Shepherd
Tracey
Brian
Zane
Ana
Thank you so much in advance. This would be so wonderful

Hi, I'm new to your thread, I've used the same Mickey Heads that my DH put together for the past 3 years, but we are going for Christmas time this year!!! So, I need some Mickey Heads with Santa Hats!!!

I will need 4 of them; 1) Glenn 2) Mary 3) Taylor 4) Emily

We are taking DD Taylor for her Sweet 16!!!! And its a surprise trip!!! Also, is there any way to Minnie-fy the Mickey heads so they are girlie for the 3 girls. DH won't mind being the only Mickey. And can they have 2012 in the ear?

Thanks so much!!!

I may also wind up wanting a sign for the door that relects her Sweet 16, but I haven't decided yet. I'll let you know as soon as I make up my mind.

Mary

out of commission for at least 7-10 days due to Sandy and power outages. No gasoline available so am making this one trip to our firehouse to pay bills on time. back to DISigning when I can. In the meantime, reading by flashlight under many blankets! even most cell phones won't work now.

at least 8 or 10 huge oaks down on my property but none hit house. my brother wasn't so lucky. his family held out in basement while 4 large trees came down on their roof. all are well though!

Here I am eagerly looking to see if my gingerbread name tag wish was fulfilled only to realize that you live in N.J.. I am so sorry for what happened to all of you, but Thank God all of you are okay. I'm in SE Pa. and a lot of us got hit pretty bad also. My cousins live and work in Ocean City, NJ and there isn't much left. So much heartbreak. I hope you and your loved ones stay safe and can get back to some normalcy as soon as possible. Your designs are wonderful, but they are the last things you need to worry about at a time like this. Take care. :grouphug:

Glad to hear you are okay. So, so sad about NJ. I have a lot of friends that have wonderful childhood memories about NJ. Hope you get back on your feet soon with electric and other utilities. Stay warm. I hope to see your awesome magnets that you are making me. Take care.

DCL-ChristmasNameTag1.jpg

Hope that is what you need for the magnets. I would need: John, Jen, Shawn, Katie, Ron, Lorraine, Janice.

Thanks again.

Hi,

I am canot find the correct thread to ask for a request for an anniversary logo. Can you please tell me where I should post it?

Marion, I have lots of requests. Take your time with them, no rush! These are not needed until our December trip. We leave the 20th.

Please take your time and I hope your power is fully restored soon!

PrincessesSantaHats1.jpg
Text: Merry Christmas, 2012.
SantaHat-Minnie.jpg
Text: Carrielee
SantaHat-Eeyore.jpg
Text: Melanie
SantaHat-Tinkerbell.jpg
Text: Karen
BigPigletPoohChristmas1.jpg
Text: Merry Christmas Crenshaw Family
Christmas-54.jpg
Text: Walt Disney World 2012
BeautyBeastChristmas1.jpg
Happy Holidays, 2012
Christmas-44b.jpg
Crenshaw Family Christmas, 2012
MinnieXmas-1.jpg
Text change: All We Wanted For Christmas Was a Trip to Disney World, fab five clipart, please!

Glad you are OK. If you can get mail and need anything I would be honored to ship some basic supplies to you. You can send me a pm if you have needs.

Hang in there Marion. All of you folks in NJ are in my prayers. The last thing you needed was this Nor'Easter. My cousins in OC got back to their home; it's pretty bad, but not a complete loss. I hope all of you come through this one without further damage.

I again ask that the quote feature NOT be used on any of my threads.

If anyone has accidently included a quote, please edit your post and remove for me if you would. They make me nuts and Sandy is making me nuts enough... :scared1:

Request please.

th_ChristmasNameTag-1d.jpg

with names:
Leslie
Keith
Janet
Shawn
Alex
Elysia
Roxy
River

Thank you

keypooh90: please edit your existing request (do NOT post again) and remove all of the extraneous path.

I require simply the actual JPG file name (as in Minnie-Xmas1.jpg) and need it in that format to do my DISign process.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hello Rustman.. I am hoping things are starting to get better. I am up in Canada but have been following the story and seeing the damage and stress Sandy has Caused you all. I glad to here you and your family are ok.

If you are able to get back at doing requests, i have a couple for our trip next week. If not, just let me know. i totally undertsand!

Thanks Again

nicole

Here they are:

MVMCP-invite3e: Payton
MVMCP-invite3e: Miley

Can these both say Tomorrow instead of Today?

surprisefab6invite6.jpg=1.)Payton 2.) Miley

santahathead-2.jpg= OPEN ME

announcetrip10.jpg=
SURPRISE
Payton and Miley

xmas-12= 1.) DAD 2.) PAPA
Do you have this one with Minnie Mouse? If you do can i get 1.)MOM 2.)NANA 3.)BIG SIS 4.) LIL SIS

Thanks again Rustman!!!

Got power back last night but tv, phone and internet still out....will keep you informed!! I have to get back to DISigning for my own sanity!!

Glad to hear you finally have power restored! I hope you get your other utilities working soon and hope you keep your sanity! Did the snow from the Nor'Easter affect your area much?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter