• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

I will try to catch up with all these holiday requests over the weekend. Be aware that I am in the area expecting power outages early next week so if I am not on the boards, you will know why! :headache: :mad: :sad:

Gailpi: I will only do the holiday ones on this thread. Other requests belong on my general request thread.

AK-Ornament2.jpg

AK-Ornament1.jpg

Hi! Thanks for doing what you do! :)

Can I please have the following (no quotes, please):

SantaHat-Belle2.jpg with the phrase "Baby Sister in January 2013"
SantaHat-Rapunzel1.jpg with the name "Makenzie Grace"
SantaHat-JackSkellington1.jpg with the name "Paul"
SantaHat-Dory.jpg with the name "Alicia"
SantaHat-ChipDale.jpg with the phrase "The Alexander Family"

Thanks again! :)

Thanks for the Thanksgiving items Marion!
And I totally got carried away looking at all your wonderful work in your photbuckets.
Can you send me the link to your correct general thread? The one I found was closed in Sept of this year.
Thanks!

The magnet that you had done was perfect. How do I get these from you? Do you email them to me? Then I print and put on magnet myself. Thanks so much.

Here is the info that you would need.

I would need John, Jen, Shawn, Katie, Ron, Lorraine, Janice.

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney Stuff/

Be safe out there. We are dealing with the storm now.

Thanks again.

sammielynn: please edit your post and remove all of the path except for the JPG file names. thank you

May I please have -

The name Scott on
Oswald1.jpg

The name HEATHER -
Xmas-29.jpg

The name SAMMIE -
Xmas-2.jpg

Sorry:blush:

To all.....please note that I ask you to edit your existing post when I ask for corrections in the request format. I do NOT want a new post. :cool2:

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter