Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Thanksgiving-31.jpg

That is perfect! Thank you.
But I am having a problem saving it.....perhaps you could help me out. When I click to download it shows up on my computer very short and very wide. I tried opening it up in word which works but when I go to print it goes back to looking all weird.:confused3

Do you have any idea what I am doing wrong?

Hi marion - As requested, I moved my ask over to this thread - thanks!

Hi Marion - -You are so talented --thanks for sharing.

I'd like to request the following dissigns:

Halloween-17.jpg
Lori

MNSSHP44.jpg
Olivia in one ear, Happy Halloween (or the pumpkin cut out) in the other ear

MNSSHP41.jpg
Noah in one ear, Happy Halloween (or the pumpkin cut out) in the other ear

ThisCostumeGrumpy1.jpg
Terry in one ear, Happy Halloween (or the pumpkin cut out) in the other ear

4FamilyHalloween1a.jpg
Terry, Lori, Olivia, Noah

thank you, thanks you, thank you!!
blondie

DisneyMom2B1G: are you opening in PB and then zooming and saving it from there? If you try to save the thumbnail and then resize it might come out weird. Perfectly find via PB though

I guess I am just loosing my mind cause I can't get the image!:sad1:
I have been doing this for a couple of years lol but now I am having a fit with this stuff.
I click on your link and it takes me to pb. when I click on the image to enlarge it, it just takes me to the next picture. If I just right click on it there is no option to save just open link stuff.......I clicked on the download option and the short fat image is what it gives me......

I am suddenly at a loss.:confused3

I just went to Mels pb and Mandys pb and randomly picked images to download and they worked.....
But then I picked random images in you pb and shadowryters pb and they are short and wide.....:scratchin

thanks for trying to help me. perhaps I can get my husband to help me tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening.:goodvibes

I don't have a problem with PB and nobody else has indicated a problem either. Don't know what this opening in Word is about though.....

After I download an image I can right click on it to open in paint....word....etc...so that is what I was trying.

Anyway I uploaded the image to my photobucket and then downloaded onto my computer and it worked.

Sorry to have taken up your time.

Marion than yiou so much for the designs above - - I love them!:goodvibes

Can I bother you for 1 more? I just adore your latest DIS sign!

TrickTreat11.jpg
Lori in one ear, Happy Halloween in the other (to match everyone else's)

Thanks again! I really appreciate it and the family will be so surprised and delighted!

Blondie

Saved a few pics from Photobucket so I could put the names on them in PhotoShop. Thanks so much for doing this!!

Hi Rustman! We are planning a trip and I loved 3 of your disigns and if you wouldn't mind personalizing them for me, I would be forever thankful!

Treat Bags:
MNSSHP17.jpg
Can you add a name above 2012 in the same color and font? If so, please do one with RYAN, one with HAYLEE and one with KYLE.

Yellow Shirts for trip:
OnOurWayFab1.jpg
Can you change 'We're on our way' TO 'The Martin's are on our way'
and change the white background to maybe a light lime green?

Blue Epcot shirts:
TexasFlag-1.jpg
Please put above the head in red letters 'EPCOT 2012' Please put a name under the head in red letters. One with RYAN, one with HAYLEE, one with DADDY and one with MOMMY

I tried to be as specific as possible for your benefit, but you are welcome to play with the designs and make then look even better. :-)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter