Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Do you have anything like Christmas head, but with a Minnie bow? I am really flexiable and apprecate all of your hard work!!!

The Schneider Family and Cepon Family look wonderful. I think I may have sited the wrong sample though. Could I PLEASE have the one where both families are on the SAME sheet. (2Families.Together-4.jpg). I'm so sorry I didn't explain it well the first time, I think I was too excited to spit it out right! Thank you. I really appreciate it. If you can't get to it, I'll make these work.

1sweetgirl: I suggest you read your original request again. You asked for "but with ONE family".....guess that wasn't what you wanted after all??

harleys mom:s Christmas 8? that can't be the JPG name. no such JPG in my collection. will be happy to do when I know what you want personalized. :)

as long as you don't quote me!!

It is number 190 on page 7 of your Christmas section. The Mickey heads are the ones that are on the first Christmas page, without the chacters, just the Santa hat.

Hi Marion! Loved my DISign so much! Could you please personalize disign
familychristmas1.jpg "The Schild Family" for our friends that will be traveling with us on our December Disney Trip! Thank you so much for all your hard work...you are so creative!

Names:
Bryan
Toni
Anthony
Brandan
Lil Bryan
Vanessa

harleys mom: will do Scott and Amy's tonight.....still need jpg fpr other. I explain how to get it in the rules and instructions at the beginning of my general request thread by the way.

I am so sorry to be so confusing. I belive it may have been Christmas- 20
Thanks again for your paitence.

Hi Marion! Is there any room on the DISign for their family name? I know they have 6 mickey heads but if possible can you add "The Schild Family" or "The Schilds" if it doesn't fit I totally understand :) Thank you so much!!

disney2mom: that will teach me to do DISigns when I should be sleeping...will update for you when I get home from work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter