Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Marion,
Your work is absolutely amazing! I have been admiring it for several days as I narrowed my selection, which was a very difficult task. May I request the following? Thank you so much!

Xmas-3.jpg (Madelyn)
Xmas-32.jpg (Savannah)
SantaHat-Rapunzel1.jpg (Savannah)
SantaHat-Minnie.jpg (Madelyn)

We are leaving on Thanksgiving, straight from dinner for a surprise trip to Disney. We would like some kind of shirt to surprise our kids with in front of our family, since they all know anyhow.

I like Thanksgiving-15 the best

Their names are Grace and Gavin or you could do The Landis Family

Whatever you come up with I'm sure will be great.

Thanks =)

I'm sorry but I need another one made of the following. One of us is not getting to go.

familychristmas1.jpg with the following names & 2011:
Krystal
Dynasty
Breanna
Tyler
Karstyn
Kameron

Thank you so much! I have a feeling that my girls will wear their shirts every day in December. Plus they will be perfect for the Disney ice show we are attending.

Marion were did you get the candy cane font. I was thinking of using that font for making my autograph cards,

In other words, Heath can't go...easier to remove than start from the beginning!

i hope this follows the requirements

all i need is a xmas/santa goofy

a xmassy daisy duck

a xmassy minnie mouse

all in mickey head ornaments ??

i went through your files and didnt find what i was looking for...
let me know if this doesnt work for you...take care

mapleleafmom: I did already have each of these characters in my Ornament folder...........I have created new ones and more of the 3 requested are included. Please remember for any future requests that I require the JPG file name. (see signature) :surfweb:

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney Stuff/Ornaments/

I have Mickey head shaped and round but all these new ones are the Mickey head variety:

This is all the new that I intend to do for now! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter