Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Hi Marion, great designs they are amazing!!!!. I would love to request some designs for our Disneyland trip, there is no rush since we are not planning to go until October/2018.

DLHalloween-43.JPG

DLHalloween-46.JPG - On the top left ear please include the name Domingo (boy), on the right ear please include Halloween 2018 Disneyland

DL-MHP2.JPG - please include OCT 2018

DL-Halloween3.JPG - please use year 2018

HalloweenSign3 (1).JPG - Martinez-Rodriguez (family name), Halloween 2018

MNSSHP44.JPG - Please use name Destany, year 2018

MNSSHP64.JPG - on the right ear please include Domingo 2018

I do greatly appreciate your time, have a great day.

Domingo's mommy.

Hi Marion -
I hope I do this right and follow all of the instructions. Our trip is this November (2016) and I would love to request the following holiday name tags if you have time. Thanks so much!

ChristmasNameTag-1.jpg
Names:
Jennifer
Matt
Emily
Courtney
AJ

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it. Jennifer

Hi Marion,

I haven't check in here in awhile is the previous post for me? I can only see the last sign.

Thanks so much!
~Buska

buska, the temp files are only available for a short period of time and have been deleted. (they were available for a month)

Hi Marion! I love all of your designs! May I please request WelcomeHalloweenGhosts1 with the names Mattie and Ansley, on the same letter. We are not going until September.

Thanks!

Sorry but as a DISigner I reserve the right to sometimes decide to stick with my original style and not modify. This is true of Halloween-77

I don't feel a need to create every image as both Christmas and MVMMP or as both Halloween and MNSSHP. I have dozens and dozens of each of these after all....

new.... to be used as is!

Time to start panning another trip and I return to my favorite Disigner!

Could I please get HalloweenCandyNameTag1.jpg with the names
Scott
Michelle
Simon
Nathan
Zoe
Abbie
Joe
Donna

Thank you very much, Marion! They are perfect and I really appreciate your time and your creativity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion, would it be possible for you to slightly change HalloweenCandyNameTag1.jpg to reflect Disney Dream in place of Walt Disney World for Nancy and Jennifer? Thank you so much if you are willing to make this for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter