Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

don't think you provided the right jpg and I can only write in one ear on the one you gave...

I often DISign a holiday image for me to pass along my best to the DISers and this is one of those. This customization is a one time thing since I did not intend for it be used by others...

You are correct. It is the wrong jpg, Sorry it is
dlhalloween-46.jpg

Left ear Disney Fantasy
Right ear Halloween 2015

Sorry and thank you again

1)H-MickeyName-1.jpg photo
want one with the name Jaxon
one with the name Daddy
2)H-MinnieName-1.jpg photo (Mommy)
3) H-NephewsName-1.jpg (Baby)
We are going on the halloween disney cruise and will be leaving on Oct. 30th...Thanks so much!!

Hello,
Any chance I can get MickeyOrnament2.jpg one with Mommy, one with Daddy, and one with David. We leave Oct 30, I'm sorry it's last minute. Thanks!

Marion - Could you please create the following for our trip, we are leaving on November 27th. Thank you so very much for you beautiful designs!

ChristmasTree-1a.jpg with names:
Mickey
Lue
Jim
Kim
Chrissy
Brittany
Kaylee
Isabelle
Sydney
Mackenzie
Alexander

DalmationGal29, I'll try but some of those long names are not going to fix on the ornaments so that anyone can read them...

Marion,

Would it be possible for you to create the following for our trip. We are leaving on 24th, apologies for the late notice!

5FamilyHalloween1.jpg
Names : Lauren, John, Alex, Sam, Toria
Year :2015
Thank you very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter