Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry just saw your rule about REQUEST thread. I am taking my request and adding it here.
"Ok I found an awesome family T-shirt design in your files. The JPG number is
11LivingTheDream1a.jpg At the bottom I just want Walt Disney World 2011, leave out the "Grand Gathering - " The names for the balloons are, Hailey, Jason, Rachel, Mark, Blair, Lori, Rusty, Diana, Madison, and Meredith. We aren't going for another 9 months so it doesn't matter how long it takes. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!!

I would like to please ask for your help in creating a t-shirt design for our trip in two weeks. I apologize for the short timing. I just discovered this aspect of the board. I am not sure how this works. Do I share with you what I would like, and it goes from there?

There are four of us. Myself, DW, DS4, DS1. What we are going to do is put a different mickey on the front of the shirt. A pirate mickey on mine, a regular mickey on ds4, a baby mickey on ds1, and a minnie on dw. We have found the clipart for those. On the back is were I would appreciate you help a lot. What I would love to do is have a big, black mickeyhead silluette. In each silluete would say in white 'The Bourke Family' Obove would say 'September 2010' in white and below would say 'Magical Disney Vacation' also in white. If possible, is there an available font like the Disney font? Finally, I was picturing that there would be four small black mickeyhead silluettes around the main mickeyhead. One just to the left of the left ear, two between the ears, and a minniehead to the right of the right ear. The two middle mickeyheads would be slightly smaller than the outside one and they represent me, dw, ds4, and ds1. Also, although we have the clipart for the front of the shirts, but I was wondering if you could create our names in the Disney font so that we could put it above each mickey/minnie. The names are 'Dad' "Mom' 'Owen' 'Elias'.

If some or all of this is not possible that is ok. However, I appreciate your willingness to do this stuff and cannot thank you enough. Take care.

your description was confusing but here is a first attempt....

MultiHeads-1.jpg

you can get Disney font (Waltograph) at dafont.com

Sorry about the confusion, but that looks fantastic! I just showed dw and she likes it too. Thank you so much!!

Loving your new disigns on your disign thread!! Would love this disign:
PrincessAtHeart-1
Not sure if there is a place to put names, but it is for Mady and another one for Morgan. The year is 2011. Thanks sooo much! :goodvibes

Hi Marion. I was wondering if I could please get Together3-DL1.jpg with 2 extra mickey heads instsead of the word Together. With personalization to say
The Black Family
Mom, Dad
Caleb, Ethan, Jonah

If it's not too much trouble I'd love the background to be a little less teal-y & more of a blue-blue (3 boys, wouldn't want to be accused of girly-ing up their shirts LOL) & If you could figure out a place to put current=2010-1.jpg or just a 2010 that would be amazing.

Thank you SO much!!!

Edit to add one more that I found & <3 :)
Would it be possible to please get FamilyCircle1.jpg with The Black Family. Dad, Mom, Caleb, Ethan, & Jonah. perhaps in Disney print & maybe with little mouse ears instead of asterics? & "First trip to Disneyland" at the bottom? If there's not enough room in the circle for all our names the 2010 could go with the 1st trip to DL at the bottom maybe (like in 1stTripDisneyland3.jpg)?

Thanks again :)

WHAT! Teal is a girl color? Now I've heard some crazy things but...... :lmao:

Will see what I can do for you!! ;)

Hi Marion
I could swear I saw a Peace.Love.Mickey on your thread but cannot find it in your photobucket account. Do you have one that I am just missing?
Thank you much!
Rhonda

another DISigner, and I am not sure who, did this DISign....you might try an Advanced Search on the forum?

Could you please make this lovely design- Castle15-1.jpg into 25 Magical years?

Could I please have this: MinniePartyHead1 with the words We Miss You on one ear, and Carol Michelle on the other ear. Thank you Nanny

Marion, Thank you so very much for the 25 years and the Carol minnie head. They are wonderful. Nanny

Could we please have Mickey and Minnie and have it say Celebrating 52 years. We are still a few months away, but want to request it before I forget about it.

Not sure if you should put on our names or leave it without. Our names are Ira and Peg

Thanks so much,

Peg

Hi,

I just saw the post #541 with Daisy Duck and the name Lindy, I have a good friend Lindy who is going to Disney and her husband Don is a huge Grumpy fan.Could I have the same design,but us Grumpy and the name Don.

Thanks ever so much,

Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter