Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I used the hats images since otherwise I am basically starting from scratch. And I did say that the castle could not be there with so many hats.

Marion......Thank you SO much for our first cruise design. That was exactly what I was looking for. This is a surprise cruise for our 7 year old granddaughter. The shirts will just add so much more fun to this experience.

Hi Marion! I've got my autograph book complete except for a title. Would you mind personalizing one for me?

DLP-10x10a.jpg - At the top please change to "Castor Family Autograph Book" and at the bottom instead of Disneyland, can you change to "Walt Disney World" and instead of Paris, can you put 2015?

Also, I am making a 10x10 autograph book. I understand everything states you will only make the standard 8x8 size, but the file name of this .jpeg leads me to believe its actually 10x10. If it is, I'd prefer to stay with the 10x10 size. If it is an 8x8, then I understand it will be distorted just a tad and my kids will live. :)

castoral, no, I can't do anything with the DISign you selected since it has a DLP specific graphic. Please select something else

That's perfect Marion.

Please use WDW-Castle10x10-AC1.jpg and replace the word name with Castor Family. Thanks so much!

AlloraDawn, I do very few of my images non-personalized especially my Mickey head styles.

Can I please get this Surprise Letter for Devin and Brayden for October 17th 2015? Thank you!

SurpriseAnnounceTrip2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter