Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Marion -

Can I please get the following autograph covers?

FrozenGals5x7-AC2.jpg personalized with Ella and 2016?
StarWars-AC3.jpg personalized with Evan and 2016 and can you make it with an orange background instead of pink?
JakePirates-AC1.jpg personalized with Austin and 2016? Needed for March 7 trip.

Thank you!!!!

Hello :)

Could I please get this BirthdayHeadHat6.jpg
Josiah (turning) 10

We leave Feb 20th, but I know that is short notice. If you can't get this made, I understand.

Thank you so very much!

Hi Marion, May I please have the following disigns? We will be at WDW in June 2016. Thank you in advance!

6sharingcastle-1.jpg
Making Magical Memories
Blank inside the castle
Names on left side top to bottom- Ted (boy), Alyssa (girl), Alana (girl)
Names on right side top to bottom-
Kathy (girl), Denise (girl), Nancy (girl)

Namesinheadshspe001.jpg (Namesinheadshape001.jpg) jpg corrected
Ted, Kathy, Nancy, Denise, Alyssa, Alana

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Marion, I hope life is treating you well.

You made some awesome DISigns that I made into magnets for my car.
In post #1224 you did basketball for my daughter Violet
In post #1448 you did basketball for my son Tyler

I have been combing through your photobucket, and I cannot find anything like that in a soccer or softball version.

If possible, could you please make a girls' softball and a girls' soccer with the name Violet.
Minnie Mouse works, she also likes other characters, anything with those sports would work.
Also, a boys' soccer version with the name Tyler. He likes Stitch and Jack Skellington best, but again, any character will work.

I'm not sure how easy or difficult it might be to find characters playing softball or soccer. But if you have the time and wish to, any of these would be most greatly appreciated.

Good morning and Happy Valentines Day :)

If you have the time, could I get the following

Chandler - CaptainAmericaHead3.jpg
Garrison - IronManHead1.jpg

We leave next Sunday for our cruise. I know that is late notice, so if there is not time for this, I understand!
Thanks so much!

Hi Marion I just wondered if you would mind making me two BeOurGuest-invite1-Christian.jpg
one for : Princess Leah Faith
and the other for: Prince Jacob James
both with the same details on:
Saturday June 11th 2016
at 8:40pm
(and change the word breakfast to Dinner please)
We don't go until May so anytime before that would be great! thanks very much! xx

Hi Marion! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day full of all the happiness you deserve! I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit. Samuel has been chosen as one of the team members for the Battle of the Books or BOB. He is thrilled, and it is going to be a lot of fun for the kids. I was wondering if you could help by designing us a circular logo in a Star Wars theme that incorporates Englewood Elementary BOB team member. Thanks! The event is March 9, Samuel's birthday. If you have enough time to do something, great. If not, I totally understand.

Dawn

Oh my goodness! That is awesome! I know Samuel and all his team mates are going to love it. Samuel has already chosen the book he wants to donate to the library in your honor. (His librarian loves you too!)

I spend tons of my time away from work reading and I am so glad that I can help supply books to the library! Maybe a team photo will be available when all the shirts are made!

Hello!
I'm planning a family trip to Walt Disney World in July 2016. Could you please make the MickeySilo1.jpg with the year 2016? I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Sharla

Hi, Marion! I'd love to request some of your beautiful dining invites. However, my trip is March 3-12, 2016, so I know it's short notice. (I didn't think DD16 was still interested in getting invitations, but she surprised me by specifically requesting them today!) I certainly understand if there's not enough time, but I'd be really grateful if you could squeeze me in.

CrystalPalaceInvite-8.jpg -- McMaster Family, March 4, 10:30am

OhanaInvite-3.jpg -- Grace, March 6, 8:00pm

BomaInvite1.jpg -- Grace, Monday, March 7, 10:45am -- Could you change "dinner" to "breakfast"

LesChefsDeFrance1.jpg -- Wednesday, March 9, 12:00pm

ViaNapoli1.jpg -- Grace, Friday, March 11, 6:35pm

GF-Tea2.jpg -- Grace, March 8 -- Could you take the Alice image off, and change the wording to "Garden View Tea Room" instead of "Wonderland Tea Party"

YakYeti-Invite1.jpg --Grace and Mom, Sunday, March 6, Party Size: 2 -- I'm not sure of the time if you can leave that off

Thank you so much!

I will do my best to get a picture of the kids! Both of my boys love reading, and they LOVE bringing books to donate to their libraries at school. Thanks for always being willing to help. You are such an amazing person who gives so freely of her time. We appreciate you!

DisneyTasha, I have a number of soccer styles. They are in their own subfolder in my Sports folder. I find no clip art thus far for softwall...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter