Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Marion,

The character he would LOVE is the one you used on James' birthday shirt design. I don't know his name, but it is the character you used in the circle that was mainly black and red.

Thank you! We will wait and see what your creative mind comes up with.

Dawn

Hi Marion!
I have my magnets from my first DCL cruise a few years ago, but I want to make my sister's family trip special and surprise her family with some magnets. We sail out on Nov. 27th.
Could I please request:

DCL-blanknametag2.jpg
Camden
Cardin
Candace
Caylon
(Camden, Cardin and Candace are female, Caylon is male)

DCLArielHead1.jpg
Camden
Camden and Cardin are twin 4 year old girls. Do you happen to have one like that Ariel one, but with Cinderella? I looked but couldn't find one. I especially like the way you colored the DCL logo. It looks awesome!

I only need gender for family name styles.... but I do know which ship for name tags

Can I please get JakePirates-AC1.jpg in 5x7 with name " Austin " and year " 2016 "?

Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :)

Hi Marion. Thank you for taking the time to help make our vacations more special! I kindly ask if you could do the following Mickey heads for our cruise? We are flying to FL on December 26th. Thank you!

This one for Mom:
DCLMinnieHead1.jpg

This one for Dad:
DCLMickeyHead1.jpg

This one for Pop:
DCLDonaldHead1.jpg

Also, I was looking for the same DCL Mickey heads for my three children and their grandmother, but I didn't see their favourite characters. Is it possible to do the following?

A Stitch DCL Mickey head for Logan.

An Elsa DCL Mickey head for Savanna.

An Olaf DCL Mickey head for Lucas.

A Daisy DCL Mickey head for Nan.

Thank you again for all you do!

Lisa

Mickey-Drivers1.jpg Can I get this with the date of 2015
Minnie-Drivers1.jpg 2015

Issued: December 16 Exp. Dec. 23

jpg corrected by Moderator

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter