Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

I have many family style with the castle in the center. The other just has extra clip art added to the center! Will work on that next

Last edited:
Wow!! You are fast! Thank You so much!! The second one is perfect!! But, If possible could you make changes to the first one. I didn't want any text at the top or bottom. So, take away the Sharing the Magic and the Walt Disney World 2015, and could the text of the names be in color also? Like in 4ParksPortraitFamily7.jpg
Im so sorry! I tried to explain it the best I could! If not I understand and appreciate the beautiful work you did!! Thanks again!!

Hi, I would love to request something from you please.

InsideOutDisgustJersey1.jpg

Sydney
Hayden

Thanks!

Thank you!!!! My girls love them. They would love Sadness as well when you get to her. I will be checking back for her. Thanks again!

Marion,

You have done designs in the past for me and we have loved them. Can I please get DCL-BM-FANTASY1.JPG with November 14-21, 2015?

Now for the stretch request. We are doing a Nightmare Before Christmas theme and our thought was to do a bookmark using the Nightmare characters. We kind of wanted to do it on the reverse side of the Fantasy bookmark. Do you by any chance have any way of making one of these? If not, I completely understand.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Marion. I am planning a girls weekend to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival in October 2015 and I would love the following designs:

PrincessName1.jpg (If possible – could it say “SUPER PRINCESS” instead of just PRINCESS? If not, I would like PRINCESS)

Names: TERRI, CHRISSY, LESLIE, PATTI

Tanya002.jpg – this uses Mickey – could I have it with princesses? (I don’t care which ones) - I did download this one just in case you can not do it with a princess(es)

SB-Fairy006.jpg (Name – ALINE)

I didn’t see a name that said Fairy Godmother – I would like one similar to PrincessName1 but saying “FAIRY GODMOTHER ALINE” to match color of fairy godmother in SB-Fairy006.jpg (so in green if possible)

WDW-NamesInHeadShapePink1.jpg – I would like it to say “Girls Weekend 2015” and our names are Aline, Chrissy, Leslie, Patti, Terri C, Terri G

Thanks so much!!

see if you can print and then turn paper over to print backs. obviously try as a draft grayscale first. Don't know if it will work

shappcarpe,

Tanya002.jpg I am unable to locate any such jpg on my computer

Last edited:
To all.... you will only be able to access a tiny percentage of my thousands and thousands of DISigns if you do not visit my profile in the Meet the DISigners sticky thread and get my Photobucket password.

Hope you read my above message. You seem to have selected only from a folder without a password (it has one now)

Hi Marion--I am still looking through Disigns created by you wonderfully talented Disigners--I would like to request a few more disigns from you for our Disney trip--we leave next month on September 29th--Thank you in advance for all that you do!!!

Characters-BlueAC1.jpg Anthony's
ManyCharacters-AC9.jpg Juliana's
DisneyStyleBirthday1.jpg Anthony
Fantasmic1a.jpg Juliana & Anthony (is it possible to have no date or tonight) (If it needs a date we are supposed to be there October 3rd)
Fab6-WelcomeLetter2.jpg Juliana & Anthony (is it possible to leave off date) (our trip is 9/29 through 10/6/2015)
BeOurGuestInvite5b.jpg OR BeOurGuestInvite6a.jpg (Only need one invite for October 5th for breakfast - time is not confirmed yet as we still have to choose between two times) Is it possible to use either one of the invites without a specific time? If not I will have to get back to you on that.

Thank you again!

Marion--Sorry about that--I left work early with a head cold--my mind is not as sharp as usual--the size is 4 x 6--Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter