Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

just type reply in the empty box at bottom of thread. (where it says Write Your Reply)

if you never use the Quote or Reply than you will never create a quote of my post

Good Morning Marion! I love your work and you have done amazing requests for me in the past. So when deciding on images for our upcoming December trip I knew I wanted to come look through your folders again!

For our Hollywood Studios day I am planning on just putting black silos on the tees of characters found in the park / attractions. I have already downloaded a few from your Photobucket folder (Minnie Mouse, Buzz, Woody, Belle & Ariel).

If you have time would you be able to create silos for:
Sorcerer Mickey Mouse
Sully
Mike Wazowski
Animal (from the Muppets)
Olaf

Thank you so very much in advance for your consideration!

Is anyone else having difficulty downloading from photobucket? When I click on download nothing happens. I had someone try on a different computer and they had found the same thing.

Hello,
We have a trip in early October I would love to have these DISigns! Thank you for your time!

1. sailorhatheadwonder1.jpg Wording: Dollar Family

2. LifeisgoodHead1.jpg Wording: Wonder 2015

3. Bonvoyagesign1.jpg Wording: Dollars

4. T-shirt-8.jpg Wording: Cruise to Nowhere 2015

5. SB-Prince-PPA1.jpg Wording: Landon

6. DL-MickeyHeadWords1.jpg

7. DL-Bowhead1.jpg Wording: Scarlett

8. MickeyNoGoHome1.jpg Wording: Dollar Family

9. DisneylandHead-1.jpg Wording: Dana

Note to all..... I do on occasion create DISigns that I never intend to personalize. If I don't have "Name" on the image this may be one of those....

one of those selected can be downloaded as is (6) and one cannot be personalized (8)...

Hi Marion!
May I please get:

LiloStitch5x7-AC1.jpg (autograph cover with the name Genna 2015)

PizzaPlanetinvite1.jpg ( Genna ,Jaxson, Brenda and Heidi - December 1)

Thank you again for all of your help!!!

Thank you so very much for the silhouettes! They were just what I was looking for. I am also following along on your Holiday board and inadvertently thanked you for these images over there, sorry for the mix-up / confusion. I just appreciate and love your designs so very much!

Hello Marion

Love your DISigns so much! My family and MIL are heading to Disneyworld towards the end of next month (Sept). Could you please make us a few fun graphics for our shirts?

MakingMagical1.jpg
With the names: Mom (w/Minnie bow), Dad, Colton, Cassidy (w/Minnie bow), GramE (w/Minnie bow)
If possible can you throw a 2015 on there somewhere, maybe above the castle? Can the words top and bottom be in red?

SoccerBalls8.jpg: Cassidy

SoccerBalls11.jpg: Colton

Thanks so much!
Lisa

Hi. Would you please make us a couple of DISigns for an early September trip.

I'd love a 1stTripMinnieCutie1.jpg with the year 2015.
And a 1stTripBabyMinnie1.jpg with the name Hadley and the year 2015.

Thank you!

Hi Marion! I've spent the last week looking thru your wonderful disigns and am finally ready to make my requests. I hope I'm dong this correctly as I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for in all of your files. Our trip is Sept 2015, and I was wondering if you could please design the following for me?

4ParksPortraitFamily7.jpg
Except I only have 6 of us, I chose this one because I like that the mickey heads names and bows are in different colored ink. I do not care what colors you choose for each person as long as the girls have bows, and I'd like the pictures of the parks for the center to be from 4Parks6Family1.jpg
Also, no text on it. Just the parks design in the middle and the mickey heads.

Melissa Female
Mick Male
Gabi female
Derrick Male
Kasey Female
Caden Male

Also, I'd like
6Sharing1stVisit1.jpg

Except Id like the castle in the center to be the castle that is shown in

9MakingMagical1.jpg

I didn't see that castle on any other designs, Its not our first trip so I didn't want the castle to say that, And could the text and the border please be in RED, with the Sharing The Magic at the top and Walt Disney World at the bottom as shown, but just in RED. Same people as above with the females having red bows.
Ok, That is all! I really hope that was not to confusing! THANK YOU so much for the time you put in the making these wonderful disigns for people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter