Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hello Marion! I have a character design request please. You did some Christmas designs for my family last year and everyone loved them SO much! My Mom fell in love with Figment while we were there. I would greatly appreciate it if you could create a design with him on it for me.

Figment6.jpg
I do not know if it is possible because of the size of Figment on the design, but I would love it if it is possible to add "Use Your Imagination" with her name on it. Her name is Sharon.

Thanks!

Hi Marion!! I just wanted to say THANKS!! for the Disigns you created for me on July 10th. I haven't been on the boards lately but I just wanted to make sure you know how much I appreciate them!! Thanks so much!!

Love this design if you have time!

DCL-name-tag3.jpg.html

Could you make one for
-Ethan
-Abigail
-Debra
-Grace
-Greta

Would really appreciate it!

Our cruise is April 2 2016!

Thanks!

Last edited:

iloveteachingspanish,

please see rules. date of trip required. please edit your request

QUOTE REMOVED

Oh Marion, this is so wonderful! My Momma is going to be so happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion, You made some stroller tags for me, then I saw the Inside Out designs you have available. They are PERFECT for the girls traveling in our party. Would you please make the following?

Autograph Cover with name Ella Walt Disney World 2015 in 4x6
InsideOut-AC1.jpg

Ella 2015
InsideOutHead2.jpg

Ella 2015
InsideOutJoy2.jpg

Lowes 2015
InsideOutDisgust1.jpg

Mila 2015
InsideOut1.jpg

Thank you!

Marion......our trip is Sept 4 2015. If possible, could I get the following DisSigns with the changes requested? If that is not possible, could you do something similar with the information provided? Thank you.

PirateAnna1.jpg with Merida or Elsa. Please add the name Alayna and the year 2015

PirateWDW-Head2.jpg Please change Walt Disney World to Disney Cruise Line and add the name Grandma or G'ma and 2015

PirateDonaldName1.jpg and add the name Grandpa and 2015

Thank you so much. totally understand if you cannot make the changes requested.

Thank you so much Marion. These are going to make some great t-shirts for our cruise. Just what I was looking for.

Thank you Marion for the Inside Out disigns! They are perfect! Your dedication to making our trip magical is greatly appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hello Marion, I just found this DISign forum last week and think you are all so great to be doing this for other people. I'm not sure if this request will be too late for our trip, but I thought I would give it a try. We leave on 8/25 so if that isn't enough time then I'll hope we end up taking a second trip and I'll try you then. If you do have time, would it be possible to please create
5 x 7 autograph cover using characters-AC1.jpg for Samantha with the year 2015 (girl)
5 x 7 autograph cover using characters-AC1.jpg for Ian with the year 2015 (boy)
5 x 7 autograph cover using characters-AC1.jpg for Gavin with the year 2015 (boy)

If it is possible to use a different color for each book, that would be helpful, but if you think they look best on the blue that works for me too.

Also, my daughter is having a birthday while we are there and I would like your permission to use MinniweCupCake.jpg for a shirt as is. I prefer not to personalize it with her name as I'm cautious about having the kids' names on their clothing in public (as much as I'd love to have it personalized I'd rather she be able to wear it at the park on her birthday).

If these requests are at all possible I'd appreciate it. Thank you. -Catherine

Thank you Marion for such a quick response. I deleted the quote before replying I hope it works. I did read your rules. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter