Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Thank you so much Marion, they are wonderful! I will be careful not to add the letter next time in the name of the file.

Marion......Could I get a Disney Cruise Line 1st Cruise design that includes 3 Mickey Heads with names on them from left to right: Wayne Judy Alayna and the following characters: Donald Cinderella Elsa and the date 2015 under the characters? Date of trip is 4- 6 September 2015

Thank you so much.

Last edited:
your post with the quote is being deleted. please always update original request if I ask a question.... and never QUOTE

Hi Marion! I was wondering if you would be able to fill one more request for me? I really wanted to make shirts for my family to wear the day we are going to Disney and I was wondering if you can make one for me? I like the mickey plane and saying We are Going to Walt Disney World Today! You had a similar image called OnOurWay-2.jpg. I was wondering if you can create an image with the Mickey plane and saying with the castle from living the dream? We do have 5 people so I wasn't sure if the balloons could still be included or not? I will include info incase they are: Daddy, Mommy, Maria, Louie, and Beth. And then if room at the bottom Zorella Family Vacation 2015. If you are unable to no worries was just wondering and I haven't seen anything like that. We are going in September. Thank you very much! :yay:

Hi Marion,
I was wondering if you have this image in your collection and if you can somehow take out the Castaway and Bahamas.

Thnx!

Attachments

• castaway cay.jpg
    castaway cay.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi Marion,
We would love to have the following design for our son's birthday.
Fab4CastleExplode-1.jpg

Would it be possible to replace the year with "Today is my Birthday" or "It's My Birthday"?
That would be wonderful!!!!
Our trip is September 2-13.

Thank you so much!

We found another design that we would love to request for our upcoming trip (Sept. 2-13):

4AKHeads-1.jpg
Names: Dad, Mom, Dillon, Jayden

Thank you!

wooclan, nope. besides, I wouldn't mess with an image that includes the Disney copyright printed right on it :sad2:

I suggest you start your own thread and indicate that you want something similar.... but most DISigners will no longer provide DISigns that do not include personalization

Last edited:
Hi Marion, I have a few more requests please. For our September 2015 trip

4ParksFamily17.jpg with the names
Pete-boy
Angie-girl
Rick-Boy
Tara-girl
Payton-girl
Addison-girl
Nathan-boy
Jesse-Boy
Rachel-girl
Ava-girl
Jack-Boy
Henry-Boy
Evelyn-Girl
Roxane-Girl
Rylie-Girl

5FamilyHats4.jpg with the date 2015 and the names
Rick-Sorcerer Hat
Tara-Princess Crown
Payton-Pink Princess Hat
Addison- Pink Princess Hat
Nate-Pirate Bandana
Papa-Donald's Hat
Grandma- Princess Crown

5FamilyHats4.jpg with the date 2015 and the names
Jesse- Indiana Jones hat if possible, if not Goofy's Hat
Rachel-Princess Crown
Ava-Pink Princess Hat
Jack-Pirate Bandana in blue if possible, if not red is fine
Henry-Pirate Bandana in red
Evelyn-Princess Hat in purple if possible, if not pink is fine
Rylie- Minnie Bow
Roxane- Princess Crown

I wasn't sure if it was easier to request the 5FamilyHats4.jpg and have the extra heads added in, or if I should request one that already has the right number of heads and would need a different color font and different wording. If it would be easier to request the one with the right number of heads those would be 7Thanksgiving1.jpg and 8GrandGathering-1.jpg but with the wording from the first and red font. Thanks!

Hi Marion! When you get a chance, would you please make 5 Welcome Letters for my kids and 2 other items listed below? Thanks in advance!!

Brinley - SofiaWelcome1.jpg
Luke - MickeyWelcomeLetter5.jpg
Brandon - MickeyWelcomeLetter4.jpg
Alex - MickeyWelcomeLetter2.jpg
Addison - WDW-Welcome-30.jpg

CampfireInvite1a.jpg - September 2015 (either no name or if there must be a name (and I understand why - stupid thieves! :) ) - then one for each of the 5 names above (Brinley, Luke, Brandon, Alex, and Addison)

MNSSHP-Invite1a.jpg - September 27, 2015 7:00 pm (either no name or if there must be a name (and I understand why - stupid thieves! :) ) - then one for each of the 5 names above (Brinley, Luke, Brandon, Alex, and Addison)

If you include the names on the last 2, I realize that means I'm over my 10 requests per post, so just feel free to do whichever 10 works for you. My trip is not until Sept so I have time. Thanks so much Marion!!! You are so sweet to sprinkle so much pixie dust and Disney love on all of our families!!

Hi Marion! That was so quick! On the four parks request it looks like Angie was left off of her Mickey head.
Does 7Thanksgiving1.jpg and GrandGathering-1.jpg not work with the hats we chose? We were kind of hoping for the year and the castle. I won't be picky and will use the one you gave us if not because it is also great. I think the time and energy you Disigners put into these designs is unbelievable and am incredibly grateful. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter