Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Very cute! I love that you put our princess at the top! Thanks so much for doing this for us!

AngiTN, I will need personalization. And you should prioritize as you are asking me to do all new styles. Staying at all these resorts on one trip?

Thank you.
Names are Chris (male) and Melody (female)
We were staying at all 3.
I have now dropped 1 so it is just 2
I can change what I need to fewer items, no problem
would you prefer me to edit the post with my priority?

for next 2 you will need my password from the Meet the DISigners sticky near the top of the forum (in my profile)

Those are simply perfect. As always. Thank you so very much. You have sealed the deal on making this a perfect surprise trip

Marion, if possible, I would love to get a Disign for my kiddos: ChipAndDale/SchoolsOut

I would love to have one for Tyler and one for Violet. These will go on shirts, so whatever size that is. Our school lets out in just over 2 weeks, so if you can't do it in that time, I understand, but I know you need to know the time frame.

(I keep wanting to show you the magnets I've had made from your Disigns for my truck, but since my sign shop friend is doing them for free, I keep getting put on the back burner :( I'm hoping she has them done for me before softball and soccer season are over, at least!)

Would you be able to make something to use as an invitation to the 24 Hour Party at MK?

The date this year is 5/22/15

If you want it personalized the names would be Chris and Melody

Hello Marion,

We are planning a Disney World Vacation later this year. Can I please have the Mickey Head with the New Hampshire State Flag design to iron them onto t-shirts for the family? I love your work and would really appreciate this.

I'm new to this posting, so I'm not sure what I need to do.

Thanks,
Brandi

Marion - you are always so gracious to share your wonderful talents with us!! We've used your designs for most of our past trips and you always amaze! My husband and I are going on our first Disney Cruise (sailing on the Dream, June 22-26, 2015) and I'd love to have a few personalized DISigns to make into door magnets. Thank you so much!!

BonVoyage3.jpg - Wiggins Family
DCL-name-tag14.jpg - Amber
DCL-name-tag10.jpg - Russell
DCLMickeyHead1.jpg - Russell
DCLMinnieHead1.jpg - Amber

[nonpermitted quote removed by Moderator]

Thank you, my parents will love them

Last edited by a moderator:
Marion - I love to make autograph books for friends' children when they travel and you've been such a big help to me. I hate that there are thieves out there but do appreciate all that you do. Can I please get the following autograph covers in 5x8 size?

Sofia-AC1
"Giuliana's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2015"

Cinderella-AC4
"Audrey's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2015"

Cars-AC1
"Camden's Autographs
Walt Disney World 2015"

And I'm hoping you can make a cover with Sven, the reindeer from Frozen? I have a 10 year old boy who loves this character. Not too "little kiddish" though, kwim? If you can do this easily, can it read "Tucker's Autographs......Walt Disney World 2015" as you see fit.

Trip is June 20, 2015.

Thank you!!!

Hi Marion, Can I please request:
BirthdayTiaraPurple1.jpg
Name: Cecelia

If possible, can the font be changed to something simpler? She's only 6 and the image will be small on her shirt, so would love an easier -to- read font. Maybe the Waltograph, if it's not too big?

Trip is 5/30

Thank you!

karajeboo, I only do standard sizes of 4x6, 5x7 and 8x8

the new one first:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter