Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!

Except can "Hip! Hip! Hooray!!" go above the image & "We're on Our Way to Walt Disney World" be below the image?

I was designing some shirts w/ "The Incredibles" for our DHS day & showed them to DH who just informed me that he wasn't really all that crazy about "name tags"... which, considering our names were all over our shirts last year, is news to me! (Oh, & he liked the pirate designs, which have our names on them, so I'm confused. Maybe, it's just "my" designs he doesn't like! LOL!)

So, anyway, can you also please leave our names off? *sigh*

I think I'm going to use one of your "Life is Good" designs for the backs of our shirts, so the front will say "Hip! Hip! Hooray!! We're on our way to WDW!" & the back will say, "Life is good."

Thanks, Marion!

remaining... Mel has some great invites. do you mind asking her for #10 and #11? I already did one for LTT and she just did amazing for ARBH.

10. Liberty Tree Tavern Magic Kingdom Park Restaurant Sun 10/14/2012 5:10 PM LTT1.jpg
11. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Epcot Restaurant Mon 10/15/2012 9:15 AM Akershus-Norway3.jpg
13. Hollywood & Vine Disney's Hollywood Studios Restaurant Tue 10/16/2012 8:30 AM HollywoodVine-Invite5.jpg
14. Fantasmic! Dining Experiences MAMA Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Disney's Hollywood Studios Restaurant Tue 10/16/2012 1:40 PM MAMAM elrose1.jpg
16. Teppan Edo Epcot Restaurant Wed 10/17/2012 1:00 PM TeppanEdo-Invite-1.jpg

Marion, could I please request:
Birthday tiara 3: with Melanie.

Thank you, again,
Robyn

Birthdaytiara3.jpg
name: Melanie

See ... who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!!
Thank you,
Robyn

(Again, thank you for showing me the correct way to request, on my College teams request .... which are WONDERFUL!!)

hellotoyou: thank you but remember I don't care if you are quoting me, you or William Shakespeare...not on my threads please!

Marion ... apologizes ... I read, on your posts, no quotes ... and I would look at the previous posts and thought "I don't see any quotes" .... HELLO ... now I realize that copying a previous post into a new one is a quote ... 2nd lesson learned for the day ... I'm on a roll!

Thank YOU! And YES they must go on everything!! I'm afraid that one day I would go to look at this and in our old age we will have no idea what year it's from.:rotfl2:

Thank you so much, Marion!!!

It looks great!

I think I'm done... unless I give up on our DHS shirts!

Thank you for helping to make our trip so fun!

I have done the ships for a few years but since nobody asked previously I hadn't posted a 2012 version. Here are all 4:

Request for a large group of pirates Disney cruising 10/27/12. I will be asking for myself when we return to Fort Wilderness in Feb 2013!

PirateName1a.jpg

Kristie
Jaime
Nick
Gabe

Tara
Brent
Ainsley
Addison
Austin

Tom
Ashley
Grant
Jillian

Thank you and I hope I have complied with any and all rules.

Brandy

BeBeCee: I don't see your name on the list. Please may I ask...are these friends or relatives? I generally like to DISign at the request of people that will be using the DISign.

Hi Marion
I was wanting to see if you could do a number 40 character birthday in Mickey Mouse similar to CinderellaBD8a.jpg, but obviously not with Cinderella because its for DH. Our BDays are while we are at Disney with our DD4.

Also can you do PirateHeadRed1.jpg with the words International Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 underneath in a pirate style writing? We will be in Disney for that day and it's actually my birthday too

And if you could also do PinkPirateHat1.jpg with the name Katie in the head that would be awesome too

Thanks so much for your time and amazing talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter