Marily & Bryan's Fairytale 11/1/11 @WP *Update* 12/25

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by FutureMrs.B, Aug 27, 2010.

1. FutureMrs.B

FutureMrs.B DIS Veteran

Thank you. I loved them 2. Goes along with our hidden Mickey's theme.

I PM'd you about the pics. thank you so much.

Thanks. Those are our wedding colors so it goes perfectly. :cutie:

So I ordered my head piece from DB and it came it. It's soo nice. Here's the link to it: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Headband-with-Chiffon-Covered-Side-Floral-Motif-H7564 I ordered it in the watermelon color. Now I'm just trying to decide if I should wear a veil or not. I also ordered my bracelet. Here it is http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390132703258 It's so nice and delicate. I love it!

As for other plans. Originally we were going to be staying at the GF but we decided to save ourselves some money and stay at Coronado Springs. I really wanted GF but it's kinda pushing our budget and besides we're not going to be at the resort that much. Maybe for our anniversary we'll stay at the GF.

Finally we ordered DF's wedding band today. Simple but nice. [​IMG]

So I think that's my updates so far. Thanks for reading. :surfweb:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KristiLyn

KristiLyn Fab Five Member!

I am IN LOVE with your headband!!! It's adorable!!

When df was deciding on his wedding band, the one you bought was one of the ones he was deciding on :)

And cute bracelet! Love your choices!:thumbsup2

4. FutureMrs.B

FutureMrs.B DIS Veteran

Thanks! I'm happy with my choices. I wasn't 100% on the headband. When I went to order it the lady was such a you know what. She tried telling me it was for lil girls. Anyways I like how it looks. Now just gotta figure out if I should wear the veil or flowers in my hair.

5. KristiLyn

KristiLyn Fab Five Member!

Don't pay attention to what other people say. It's your wedding :)
    I'm not doing a veil, just a headband... :)

6. PrincessTinker11

PrincessTinker11 DIS Veteran

I love the bracelet, but how do you know how much it costs with it not being in dollars? It is adorable!

7. NOMNOMNOMS

NOMNOMNOMS Mouseketeer

Just caught up on your PJ! You look gorgeous in your princess dress! Love everything so far can't wait to see everything as plans progress!:goodvibes

8. Princess SarahK

Princess SarahK DIS Veteran

Marily that headband is adorable! And dont worry about not staying in the GF, if thats the biggest sacrifice youve got to give up for your dream wedding I think youre doing awesome! :thumbsup2 I think were bumping down to POR-Riverside for most of the trip and moving to the GF the night before and will stay that night and the night of the wedding. Not too shabby. I cant wait to read more. Time is flying for us now, girl!! :cool1: