Marily & Bryan's Fairytale 11/1/11 @WP *Update* 12/25

Hello! I just found your PJ, great start :goodvibes I cant wait to see all of your plans...what a magical proposal! I was the same way when it came time to choose my colors... o_O I must say I am in love with my color combo now (even though coral is one of the hardest colors to find)...I'm sure anything you choose will be beautiful :thumbsup2

Just a lil update on what I've been up to. Today my sister (MOH) my best friend (bridesmaid) and my mom all went to look for bridesmaid dresses. They tried a few on that were really cute but they all want to keep looking before they make their choice.

On the bright side I picked my color scheme...maybe...jk..I hope. :rotfl: Seriously though I'm going back to my original choice of pink,purple and silver. However instead of pastels its more like fuchsia and a royal purple. I saw the colors together today when we went dress shopping and they looked so nice. Yey for progress. :cool1:

So for now that's where I am. I've been feeling a bit anxious lately about waiting to sign the contract and make it official. I keep praying that no conventions come along and take my date. I also hope that no other bride does either. I was wondering how that works. If someone else comes along that wants the same time and date and places are we in a lottery or is that only at the 16 month mark? I'm really happy with what I'm penciled in for and don't want to have to move it. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :flower3:

Hi! I decided to read your PJ finally since you read and comment on mine! :)

You are exactly like me with the colors! OMG, I change my mind everyday almost, my fiance says he's going to tally whenever I change my mind and by the time we get to officially planning everything, whatever I said the most we would pick, haha. But seriously, I wanted fall colors, bc I want a red rose bouquet, but he didn't like that. So we decided on red, white and black, bc we want our mad hatter cake to match our colors, but then we decided we didn't want that either. I keep trying to have pink be in there somewhere, but I get a big fat no from Chris, haha. So as of now, we are doing red and light blue. With red flowers, blue MOH dress and red, light blue and white on our mad hatter cake. So, your blue idea is right where I am, so I like that idea! haha. But I also like fall colors, it's my fav time of year, and don't think it's too cliche, if that's what you really want. There are so many choices it's hard not to change your mind, haha.

Can't wait to hear more!!! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone. So I've been looking around for my wedding shoes. I've been having some trouble finding what I have in mind in any store. I know I want them fuchsia and a peep toe. I need to get my shoes first in order to have the measurements done on my wedding dress and have it ordered. So I've pretty much been surfing the web today and here are three that are the front runners. What do you think? :confused:

10591-941586-p.jpg

1333385-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

10280-843466-p.jpg

I think they are all really nice but if I had to pick just 1 pair I'd pick the 2nd ones! :) I wish I could have beautiful shoes like that but Ive had to go for flats *** there's just no way I can stand in heels all day :sad2: Happy shoe shopping!! :thumbsup2

I think they are all really nice but if I had to pick just 1 pair I'd pick the 2nd ones! :) I wish I could have beautiful shoes like that but Ive had to go for flats *** there's just no way I can stand in heels all day :sad2: Happy shoe shopping!! :thumbsup2

That's part of my confusion. I want heels because DF is 6'2 and I'm 5'0. But I want to try and find something relatively comfortable for a few hours. Than its on to flip flops at the reception..except when we slow dance. I have to be able to have my head on his shoulders. :rotfl:

Hi everyone. So I've been looking around for my wedding shoes. I've been having some trouble finding what I have in mind in any store. I know I want them fuchsia and a peep toe. I need to get my shoes first in order to have the measurements done on my wedding dress and have it ordered. So I've pretty much been surfing the web today and here are three that are the front runners. What do you think? :confused:

LOVE the 2nd ones...but they're all great!! I tried on so many before deciding on mine. and BTW....your proposal is amazing!!! DF and I first talked about the possibility of marriage while watching "Wishes" in 2007. Disney is such a magical place =)

Thnx. It really is a magical place. Before we became engaged I had thrown it out there and he had been like no I want a grown up wedding. But when he proposed it was a whole different story. I guess he became swept up in the magic as well. :wizard: Which is good for me.

oh shoe dramas :)

i like the first ones. very classy.

we're in the same boat. i'm not quite 5'2", and he's 6'2". i've actually looked at some 6 and 7 inch platforms thinking i'd only have them on for the ceremony and pictures, lol. i want to get at least 1/2 way there! look at my avatar... i'm not even to his shoulders, lol!!

oh, and i <3 your dress!

oh shoe dramas :)

i like the first ones. very classy.

we're in the same boat. i'm not quite 5'2", and he's 6'2". i've actually looked at some 6 and 7 inch platforms thinking i'd only have them on for the ceremony and pictures, lol. i want to get at least 1/2 way there! look at my avatar... i'm not even to his shoulders, lol!!

oh, and i <3 your dress!

Yea I know what you mean I'm the same way with not even reaching his shoulders. If I have to take my shoes off at the reception I might have to step on a step stool and dance with him. Good thing the skirt on my dress in big and would hide it. :rotfl:

Originally DF and I had agreed that we were going to honeymoon at WDW. Stay there a week after our wedding. So today I was talking to one of my co-workers who is going on a cruise and was sounding so excited about it. It got me thinking that I would really like to go on the Disney cruise. I had brought this up earlier on and DF wasn't to sold on it because he didn't want to be surrounded by a lot of kids on our cruise. So I looked into it more today and found out about all the adult only aspects of it. I presented it to my DF along with the brochure portion that talks about adult only experiences :teacher:.. and he agreed!!! I'm soo excited. :cheer2: So we are going to spend a few days after our wedding at WDW and than we are planning on going on the DCL. Yey!! I can't wait to book it. I just want to wait to sign the LOA and make it official before I start booking honeymoon stuff. So that's my update for now. I'm currently in countdown mode to sign my LOA. I can't wait! :hourglass

Congratulations to you both. Love the dress i looked at this too, is it a dimetrios dress?

We too have just booked Randy - i must say he is on the ball on and seems lovely in his emails.

Congratulations to you both. Love the dress i looked at this too, is it a dimetrios dress?

We too have just booked Randy - i must say he is on the ball on and seems lovely in his emails.

Thank you. Yes it is. That line has such nice dresses but that was luv at first try. hehe ;) As far as Randy just from the conversations I've had with him and his follow ups I'm happy with my choice. I can't wait to go down in May for our engagement pics! :woohoo:

Mrs B we are Cruising on our honeymoon too :cool1: we are doing the Western Caribbean on the 12th November! Exciting Have you decided which cruise you will be doing yet?

Oh that's so cool! We haven't decided yet. As of now it looks like the 4 night Bahamas cruise, but we wanted one that was a little longer. However we have to figure out with our work schedule if we can take time to do that. Keeping fingers crossed for the longer one. :lmao:

Just starting to read your PJ! Love your engagement story, how sweet!!!

Your dress is gorgeous! I love all of the shoes but I think I like the 2nd ones best! You cannot go wrong on a Disney cruise. You can see kids as little or as much as you want. They do a great job catering to the adults on board as well.

Thank you! I think I'm going with the 2nd pair myself. I'm waiting for my next pay check to order them. :laughing: That's good to hear about the cruise. It's not that we mind kids but we also want more of a romantic honeymoon feel than a family environment. I'm excited it'll be our first cruise! :woohoo:

Ok so I've been home sick :sick: all day. I've spent most of the day looking for save the dates and wedding invitations. I've found a few wedding invitations that I've liked but they don't have the matching save the dates. Then I had an idea :idea: I went on the Disney Photo Pass website and started making a save the dates using their photo cards that you can order. I thought it came out nice. Does anyone know if I could have either labels or have just the envelopes printed somewhere? Also what do you guys think of it as a save the date? Here's a pic of 2 that I did. Which one do you like better?
STD.jpg
[/IMG]
Untitled-1.jpg
[/IMG] Sorry it looks weird. I had to take a screen shot of it and than paste it onto a word document. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!