Mardi Gras Parade and concert - where is best place to watch from??

Puffy2

DIS Veteran
Where would be the best place to watch the Mardi Gras Parade and the concert from? Is there a way to get VIP viewing? or something special like that? Also, I've heard people can be on the floats - how does one go about doing that?

Thanks!

I'm not sure but I believe VIP viewing is only for annual passholders. I would recommend standing in front of the horror makeup show across from Mels. thats where we caught the most beads. also, the concert stage was near Mels. I'm not positive but I think CM's go around and invite a few of the guests to ride on the floats. I know me and DD were invited once but we declined. you may have to be at the right place at the right time. if you have little kids, watch out for them because people can be downright brutal when it comes to getting beads. I have seen many people fall all over each other for those silly things and also watch out for the drunks. mardi gras is almost as bad as horror nights when it comes to idiotic drunks. they get worse every year and are very foul mouthed and they will knock you over if your not carefull. I know because I have been to mardi gras lots of times and have seen it for myself. one good thing though, I have never seen any flashing for beads (thank goodness!) Linda

You gotta remember, it's a family place...I think I'll need to remind Selina that when she comes to see the Ghostbusters Show...I'll have to drag her away screaming...

Speaking of VIP seating...they should do that at the GB Show...and who better to get that priviledge than yours truly??? After all, I'm highly devoted and advertise for them and take pictures to promote them on my website. I'm loyal! I'm also known as the photographer.

There is VIP viewing for APH???? Do tell, I want to know more about this....

Spideyhulk saw this advertised last year am sure its reserved area first come first served:jester:

Sorry Spidey I don't know where the viewing area is located was just reading from last years notes:jester:

Finnegan's is VIP seating for Ghost Show.
Uh, what was the question?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter