Mardi Gras 2013

adopteejhenley

Earning My Ears
I am visiting Universal Park from 2/21 to 2/23, due to a conference I will only be able to visit the park from 2pm to closing on 2/21, 9am-4pm-2/22, and 6pm to closing on Saturday 2/23. What is the best ticket package to purchase? I would like to expierence the parade and other Mardi Gras expierences such as concerts or music. Since the 2013 times are not posted can I expierence Mardi Gras and expierence the same at Pat O'Briens during my stay. Your help is appreciated:cool1:

I can't answer the majority of your questions but thought I would throw out there that Mardi Gras will be over when you are there. Ash Wednesday is February 13th therefore Mardi Gras (or Fat Tuesday) is February 12th. Based on information I found carnival celebration start on January 6, the Twelfth Night (feast of Epiphany), and picks up speed until midnight on Mardi Gras, the day before Ash Wednesday. Since when you are there lent will already be started I doubt there will be any Mardi Gras celebrations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter