March for Babies - Can the Dads help my team?

patkingpin

Mouseketeer
I’m walking in March for Babies and raising money because I care about healthy babies. I know this cause is important to you, too. Can you help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk? It’s easy, just click through to my fundraising page.

Your gift supports March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it’s used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

You can make a secure donation with your credit card or PayPal.

Thank you for your support!

To make a donation, visit my personal Web page at
http://www.marchforbabies.org/patkingpin

If you would like to learn more about March for Babies,
visit the Web site at www.marchforbabies.org.

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by
preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

We had a rough pregnancy. My wife spent 7 months on bed rest and spent the last 2 months of her pregnancy having weekly ultrasounds to measure Belle’s growth and watch the fluid levels. When she hit 37 weeks, her doctor made the decision to induce her as Belle had stopped growing and her fluid levels were at the lowest they had been. We were blessed the Belle was born completely healthy. If Belle had been born two days earlier, she would have been considered a preemie. As it was, she was born at 5 lbs and 13 ounces.

Again, thank you for your support. Last year we raised over $1,000. This year we are looking to break that record for our team.

Patrick.

P.S. I have received permission from the Disboards webmaster Corey to post this single thread in the Disdads forum. Please do not remove.

Update: We have commitments for $300 so far. (the page will only show $150, but I got my classic car club to commit to $150 more yesterday).
We are extremely grateful to everyone who has helped so far. We don't ask for much. Even if you can give $5, I would be appreciative, every little bit helps. You can type in any amount on the March for Babies page I linked above. You don't have to choose a set amount (my family was confused by this so I figured I would post it).

Again, thank you to everyone who has donated so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter