March Brides 2011? Room Blocks?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by RodriguesJnM, Aug 12, 2011.

1. RodriguesJnM

RodriguesJnM Earning My Ears

I was wondering if there were any March 2011 Disney Brides? And if so what day are you getting married?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NicknNancy

NicknNancy Mouseketeer

I think you mean 2012....unless you can travel through time...if so :worship:

lol I actually am looking for a room as well!

4. mjshorses

mjshorses Fezzik: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by

are you looking to help a bride fill her room block?

5. NicknNancy

NicknNancy Mouseketeer

yep! Nick and me are going down in March for our PS. It would be great to help someone out!

6. mjshorses

ah boo, I have rooms blocked for the last week of March but your PS is in the middle, right?

7. Jilian

Jilian DIS Veteran

Which dates? We're doing a VR March 24 and I may be able to help you fill rooms, are they only at particular resorts?

8. mjshorses

Hi, I thought I had reserved rooms for the last week of March but I guess I changed it to include only March 30 & 31. The hotels I have reserved in my room block are POP, PO-Riverside, and Beach Club. So, if you have guest that need discounted room rates at those resorts let me know. Or, if you're just interested in helping me fill my room block I'd gladly take reservation numbers. (If I understand this correctly, rooms don't have to be blocked in my resorts or during my "designated dates" to count towards my minimum). Just let me know!

Thanks!!! :goodvibes