March Break Weather

I have been watching it to. Up until today it looked miserable......rain almost everyday!! Now if the 9th to 14th can get better I would love it ;)

Temperatures in the 20s, after all this snow and cold I'm not going to complain about a little rain. Having said this, the forecast is probably going to change anyway. Looking forward to it!!

NARM

After all my Orlando trips I just don't trust any forecast until we are less than a week away. That being said, I don't even care about rain, as long as it isn't -30, which is a pretty safe wish. I can't wait to feel sunshine on my skin and I am giddy about possible pool time. I think I am looking forward to that more than any other thing on our trip!
We just went this past December and it wasn't warm enough to swim at all. We had coats and gloves in the evening. So this trip I am going in the pool as long as it is over 70 degrees out. :)

I dont worry about the weather. I have been at TOTW watching fireworks at MK, and have pictures of lightning over DD. Great pic having both, but also shows that one park could have rain, and another nothing but sun. Reminds me of Windsor with sheet rain. Rain in the front yard, drinks and sun in the back.

Oooo...I didn't know about that site. I will be haunting it now! We will be there 9-20, and honestly, it all looks good to me!:cold:

We were just there at Xmas and return march 9th to 21st. Hope its warmer then Dec. But anything is better then the -42 windchill tonight :(

We are there March 11-19...might change my flight and go on the 10th. The weather looks great! I will be happy with low 70's even high 60's. I just want some sun and warmth.

Anything is warmer then the -25 without wind right now, come on 3 weeks cant go by soon enough.

What's the difference between "sunshine" and "abundant sunshine"? Lol ... not that I'm complaining; completely socked in by yet another storm so I'll take whatever kind of sunshine I can get. Will be heading south for March Break as long as I can get my car dug out!

Yay on the weather forecast -- and I'm also hoping for decent weather here so the flights get off in time and for those of you who drive, that the roads are safe and clear!

We are outta here and heading south on Friday! :banana: Were driving, so I can pack heavy. We need everything from parkas to bathing suits. Looks like we'll be getting a mix of warm and cool days. But a day at MK with a temp of 66 is sounding pretty good right now.

Thought this was appropriate...hope it's not huge (my first time adding a photo in the new boards system)

10995341_839287096131241_1169227976498280873_n.jpg

We're heading down March 10-19...cannot wait to escape the snow and ice here on the east coast. My son has been to school 2 days in the past 2 weeks. Looking forward to the Florida sunshine :beach:

We have never travelled to Disney in March before. Not sure what to expect weather wise?? We are headed down the 3rd week. I'm hoping for pool weather!

We have never travelled to Disney in March before. Not sure what to expect weather wise?? We are headed down the 3rd week. I'm hoping for pool weather!
We always travel in March. Weather can be variable, but we've never had more than a couple of days where it was too cold for the pool, and most often it's great pool weather. The March downside is you need to prepare for everything. There can be cool/wet days and evenings are often cool, but daytimes can creep up into the 80's (or 30's for us). It is really good park weather as the temperatures are more likely to be moderately warm; nothing like the summer swelter. Just take a look at the long range a couple of days before you go to set the final details for what you pack.

We always travel in March. Weather can be variable, but we've never had more than a couple of days where it was too cold for the pool, and most often it's great pool weather. The March downside is you need to prepare for everything. There can be cool/wet days and evenings are often cool, but daytimes can creep up into the 80's (or 30's for us). It is really good park weather as the temperatures are more likely to be moderately warm; nothing like the summer swelter. Just take a look at the long range a couple of days before you go to set the final details for what you pack.

Okay..so pretty much the same packing plan as our dec trip..take a bit of everything and hope for the best!
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter