March 7, 2013 Disney Wonder - Bahamas

Awesome!!!! Thank you so much for helping to organize it! I PROMISE we will participate! Im already planning out what I'm going to make/give everyone. I don't have a fish extender yet, but I've been checking out some adorable ones they have for sale on Etsy and Ebay. We are 4 weeks out so I should still be able to order or make one.

Could you help explain the gift exchange? Do we give a small gift to each person in the cabin, one for the family or just for the kids? I've read places that some people bring a gift for the entire family and others bring individual gifts. I guess when we email you, we will need to specify who is participating and if it includes mom and dad?

Whatever you like, When I went on November on my last cruise I made everyone a Disney Christmas tree ornament and then I went by Disney World and got some Disney lollipops and then put one in for each child in stateroom plus one ornament per family and some stickers and that was it. People usually do small things, but some people do more and some less. My ornament was just some bulb with mickey heads painted on them.

Joysnote said:
Whatever you like, When I went on November on my last cruise I made everyone a Disney Christmas tree ornament and then I went by Disney World and got some Disney lollipops and then put one in for each child in stateroom plus one ornament per family and some stickers and that was it. People usually do small things, but some people do more and some less. My ornament was just some bulb with mickey heads painted on them.

Thanks! Once I get the list of participants, I will figure out what I will do for each. Do you think more will join the FEE as we get closer to our cruise date? The Mickey ornaments sound adorable and I'm sure everyone loved receiving one. I think the handmade gifts are really special and I hope I have time to make some. Looking forward to it :) :) :)

Ok, I went through the thread looking for people who said they wanted to participate in the FE gift exchange. So far we have 10 adults and 7 kids.

Girasol312
4 adults, 2 kids
Girl 17 months
Girl 4.5 years

Joysnote
2 adults, 2 kids
Girl 13 years
Boy 17 years

LDevereaux
2 adults, 2 kids
Girl 11 months
Boy 2.5 years

dbarnett
2 adults, 1 kid
Girl 4 years

TRUN and egesicki both mentioned having 2 children onboard, but didn't say anything about doing the FE. Would you like to participate? I hope so :)

Also, any others (children or no children) who want to participate please respond to this post. It's fun for all ages!
>>

Thanks, small group but will work if everyone still wants to do it? LDevereaux
and I do:)

Joy

Count us in, count us in!! Me, DH and 2 DD's (age 4 1/2 years and 17 months) :banana:

If you want to e-mail the info with your stateroom number, first names and ages that way when they list is done I will send out a group e-mail with a word document we can print and put in our bag with our FE gifts to take around and deliver. When I get the list all in, I will group at least by deck order to make it easy to deliver.

Please e-mail me if you have not already at Joysnote@aol.com so I can put you on list:)

Joy

Hi all!

I'm going too and just saw this thread...I think there are two separate groups and we should coordinate or combine our FE lists...

Can't wait!!

ktnryansmom said:
Hi all!

I'm going too and just saw this thread...I think there are two separate groups and we should coordinate or combine our FE lists...

Can't wait!!

Hi there! Im glad you found us. Bahamian cruise on the Wonder March 7-11, 2013 right? Where is the other group? Could you post the thread? It's great to hear there might be more people wanting to participate in the FE. We have been emailing our DISBoard user id, stateroom number, family members names/ages to joysnote@aol dot com. She has offered to organize the gift exchange. Is someone already organizing the other groups exchange?

Count us in, count us in!! Me, DH and 2 DD's (age 4 1/2 years and 17 months) :banana:

We need your cabin number to drop off the gifts:)

Thanks, here or e-mail it to me at Joysnote@aol.com

I am making a Word document to e-mail out to those participating, so you can print it out and take with you on cruise to deliver your gifts, so if you want a copy of the document I'll need your e-mail too please.

Right now we just have 2 families officially registered, need cabin number for 3 rd and I pmed a 4th who said interested here for FE.

Anyone else on this cruise want to join us?

Please e-mail me or post here your Dis name, your e-mail, your stateroom number and first names, number of adults, and number of kids with their ages and I will compete a word document and e-mail it to those participating.

We just ask please deliver gifts by 3rd night of cruise, Pirate night, or before.

Just think small things, like dollar tree etc, nothing fancy or expensive, just a little treat to surprise the kids and make cruise extra fun.

Should we plan a spot to meet as well during cruise?

Okay, I got yours Dbarnett, Diana,, anyone else, Diana do you want me to e-mail you the list so you know our names and stateroom numbers too or just post it here? If you want an e-mail, I need your e-mail address.

Yay! More FE fun!

Okay here is our complete Fish Extender list, small but will be fun!!
Dbarnett
Stateroom 7092
Me (mom) - Diana
Grandma - Rita
Daughter 4 yo - Zoey

LDevereaux
Stateroom 6036
Mom- Lauren &Dad- Matt
Daughter- Hailey, 11 months (1st Birthday is March 26th)
Son- Max, 2.5 years old
(Maxs favorite characters...Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Mickey, Goofy and
Donald)

Joysnote

Stateroom 2142
Joy& her DH Lynn
DS Noah 17
DD Maddy 13

girasol312

Stateroom # 2586
Emma and her DH Miguel
DD Gianna 4 ½
DD Kaylani 17 months

Soooo excited!! We got our cruise documents on Monday!! :cool1: It's all feels "real" when the documents arrive!!!

Now, let's talk, is anyone doing any excursions? If so, what? We are still not sure what to do.... :confused3

Soooo excited!! We got our cruise documents on Monday!! :cool1: It's all feels "real" when the documents arrive!!!

Now, let's talk, is anyone doing any excursions? If so, what? We are still not sure what to do.... :confused3

Since we live in Florida now, we have the beach and warm weather whenever we want, so I am focusing more on ship. On Key West we are going to tour the Truman Little White House. We just did the Trolley tour last month and loved it. Then DH and I have spa appts in the afternoon. On Nassau we are just going to get off and walk to straw market, then we also have spa appts that afternoon .

On Castaway Cay, we all have the getaway package, very relaxing, love riding the bikes to other side of island and snorkeling.

When we disembark, I am actually signed up to do ship tour of the Wonder, so I get to get back on and tour and have on board again. I feel like it is almost an extra day. It is a tough job being a travel agent:)

Hi All!

I'm looking forward to our upcoming cruise and would love to join you in the FE. We've been on two previous Disney cruise trips and I had NO IDEA why cruisers had FE's hanging outside of their stateroom doors. I started researching yesterday and found this thread...it sounds like FUN!

There are eight of us cruising:

Me
DH
DD - 12
DD - 15
DS - 9
DS - 9
Nanna
Poppy

Please let me know if we may join you in the fun. Otherwise, we will decorate our door this time around and look forward to participating next time as I am certain this is not our last cruise.

Me - Kerry
DH - Blaine
DD (12) - Courtney
DD (15) - Bryanna (Bri)
DS (9) - Tyler
DS (9) - Zachary
Nanna - Patricia
Poppy - Richard

We are in staterooms 6551 and 6553.

Also, if anyone is crusing with a "tween" who plans on spending time at Edge, please let me know if your DS or DD will be attending the meet and greet. My DD is hesitant and hoping to meet a friend to spend time with.

Mom Kerry
DH - Blaine
DD (12) - Courtney
DD (15) - Bryanna (Bri)
DS (9) - Tyler
DS (9) - Zachary
Nanna - Patricia
Poppy - Richard

We are in staterooms 6551 and 6553.

Dbarnett
Stateroom 7092
Me (mom) - Diana
Grandma - Rita
Daughter 4 yo - Zoey

LDevereaux
Stateroom 6036
Mom- Lauren &Dad- Matt
Daughter- Hailey, 11 months (1st Birthday is March 26th)
Son- Max, 2.5 years old
(Maxs favorite characters...Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Mickey, Goofy and
Donald)

Joysnote

Stateroom 2142
Joy& her DH Lynn
DS Noah 17
DD Maddy 13

girasol312

Stateroom # 2586
Emma and her DH Miguel
DD Gianna 4 ½
DD Kaylani 17 months

Thank you for adding us! I was explaining it to the kids last night and they are SO excited. We will work on gifts from each of our cabins and they were already talking about what they would like to do. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter