March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

BlueMarlin said:
Perhaps instead of 1990's I should have used the term "Turn of the Century" technology :)

Thanks! I'm thinking it is the size of my husands still favorite ever Nokia cell phone :)

Also, will we all be added to the FE?

Mistylynn526 said:
Thanks! I'm thinking it is the size of my husands still favorite ever Nokia cell phone :)

Also, will we all be added to the FE?

Wait, your DH and my DW may be having something in common here. Do you mean the blue and silver Nokia maybe 2610. Christi still has hers for when texting and smartphones phase back out for tablets and people start using a phone as a phone again.

Quest is a great time! Everyone can participate.

Wave phone holders ......you don't really need them. You can keep it in your pocket or put in small bag or camera case.
The phone s do not ring. They only vibrate .erik keeps it in his pocket or we place it on the table we we can feel it.

Our teen will probably not even use it.

BlueMarlin said:
Wait, your DH and my DW may be having something in common here. Do you mean the blue and silver Nokia maybe 2610. Christi still has hers for when texting and smartphones phase back out for tablets and people start using a phone as a phone again.

YES that is the one!!! He Had I bet 4-5 that he would get from people after they bought new phones! That's hilarious, they will have to share their love for the "best" phone ever made!

stsomewhere said:
Quest is a great time! Everyone can participate.

Wave phone holders ......you don't really need them. You can keep it in your pocket or put in small bag or camera case.
The phone s do not ring. They only vibrate .erik keeps it in his pocket or we place it on the table we we can feel it.

Our teen will probably not even use it.

Ok, thanks! I didn't figure it was a need, but wasnt sure.

YES that is the one!!! He Had I bet 4-5 that he would get from people after they bought new phones! That's hilarious, they will have to share their love for the "best" phone ever made!

I love that phone. My cousin loved that phone,too. But, he forgot his on the roof of his car and ran it over.
It is the best phone EVER:worship:

Christi

ETA: Erik said that he will update the FE. He just wants to update from the computer vs. tablet.

stsomewhere said:
I love that phone. My cousin loved that phone,too. But, he forgot his on the roof of his car and ran it over.
It is the best phone EVER:worship:

Christi

ETA: Erik said that he will update the FE. He just wants to update from the computer vs. tablet.

My husband ran over one with his concrete truck and we washed one maybe two. It did get a better signal than any other phone. I know we went on a float trip when he had his and his phone was the only one we could use out of about 15 different cell phones.

Sounds great about the FE! Thanks :-)

Mistylynn526 said:
My husband ran over one with his concrete truck and we washed one maybe two. It did get a better signal than any other phone. I know we went on a float trip when he had his and his phone was the only one we could use out of about 15 different cell phones.

Sounds great about the FE! Thanks :-)

I just told my husband you two have the love of the best phone ever in common. He thinks it's hilarious! He said you'll have to meet. Haha

Flights are booked!! Reservations for Palo brunch and dinner are set! Just have to compete my online booking info and work on my FEs!! Getting Excited!!:cool1:

Here is the updated info, in case you can't get to the Google Doc.

About 13 cabins right now, 4 with unknown numbers. 14 for the Dis-Meet

Cabin # Name (First) DIS Board Name
1042 Tiffany LuvTheEars
Doug -
Grady -
Megan -

1048 Chip -
Debbie Nanato2
Kylee -
Camryn -

2085 Michelle urbkols
Jason -
Courtney -
Tyler -

2639 Erik BlueMarlin
Christi stsomewhere
Matt -
Marina -

6103 Matt -
Lisa -
Child -
Child -

6605 Jennifer -
Jordan -
Terick -
Jason -

7126 Kirk -
Denise -

7562 Amy disneymom13176
Brian -
Chris -
Andrew -

7620 Misty Mistylynn526
Joe -
Cooper
Camryn

7621 Russell -
Linda -

7622 Bernie -
Carol -

? Kevin
Nancy nerick8
Stephanie
Robin

? Abby QueenEleanor
Adi
Tirtzah
Older Daughter

----------------
We have Susan (Wife2aBadge) on the Meet, but not the FE.

BlueMarlin said:

Cabin # Name (First) DIS Board Name
1042 Tiffany LuvTheEars
Doug -
Grady -
Megan -

1048 Chip -
Debbie Nanato2
Kylee -
Camryn -

2085 Michelle urbkols
Jason -
Courtney -
Tyler -

2639 Erik BlueMarlin
Christi stsomewhere
Matt -
Marina -

6103 Matt -
Lisa -
Child -
Child -

6605 Jennifer -
Jordan -
Terick -
Jason -

7126 Kirk -
Denise -

7562 Amy disneymom13176
Brian -
Chris -
Andrew -

7620 Misty Mistylynn526
Joe -
Cooper
Camryn

7621 Russell -
Linda -

7622 Bernie -
Carol -

? Kevin
Nancy nerick8
Stephanie
Robin

? Abby QueenEleanor
Adi
Tirtzah
Older Daughter

----------------
We have Susan (Wife2aBadge) on the Meet, but not the FE.

Thanks so much!

I may have asked before, not sure. Is there a princess meal on the ship? My daughter wants to eat with them, we made reservations for the breakfast at Epcot, she loved it last time, but if she can eat with them on the ship well skip it and do other stuff.

Cabin # Name (First) DIS Board Nae
1042 Tiffany LuvTheEars
Doug -
Grady -
Megan -

1048 Chip -
Debbie Nanato2
Kylee -
Camryn -

2085 Michelle urbkols
Jason -
Courtney -
Tyler -

2639 Erik BlueMarlin
Christi stsomewhere
Matt -
Marina -

6103 Matt -
Lisa -
Child -
Child -

6605 Jennifer -
Jordan -
Terick -
Jason -

7126 Kirk -
Denise -

7562 Amy disneymom13176
Brian -
Chris -
Andrew -

7620 Misty Mistylynn526
Joe -
Cooper
Camryn

7621 Russell -
Linda -

7622 Bernie -
Carol -

? Kevin
Nancy nerick8
Stephanie
Robin

? Abby QueenEleanor
Adi
Tirtzah
Older Daughter

---
Thanks

Thanks so much!

I may have asked before, not sure. Is there a princess meal on the ship? My daughter wants to eat with them, we made reservations for the breakfast at Epcot, she loved it last time, but if she can eat with them on the ship well skip it and do other stuff.

No princess meal on the ship. There usually is a princess meet and greet for pictures. The princess will show for story time at the Oceaneers Club. Keep your reservation at Epcot since she wants to eat with them.

urbkols said:
No princess meal on the ship. There usually is a princess meet and greet for pictures. The princess will show for story time at the Oceaneers Club. Keep your reservation at Epcot since she wants to eat with them.

Thanks!

urkbols....Are you saying that you know that there is no Princess Tea on this cruise?

There is tea with friends. It is not always offered. You will need to inquire at guest services on the ship.

The characters vary depending on who is available.

Eta. Princess tea is on speciality cruise such as Panama canal or transatlantic.

Plus if there is a tea with friends, you need to goto guest services first thing to get a ticket. Space is limited and its not always offered as stated before. Everyone will have a character breakfast but usually Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto show up.

Plus if there is a tea with friends, you need to goto guest services first thing to get a ticket. Space is limited and its not always offered as stated before. Everyone will have a character breakfast but usually Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto show up.

Don't forget about Chip and Dale!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!