March 26, 2017 — Magic 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami

MrsSmalls

dreaming of the next cruise
We are doing our first Cruise from Miami on Disney Magic :)

Anyone else on this trip?

We're travelling with Me, DH (41), DD(11), DS (10), and DS (7)

We are doing our first Cruise from Miami on Disney Magic :)

Anyone else on this trip?

We're travelling with Me, DH (41), DD(11), DS (10), and DS (7)
Yes! We will be there! Me, DH, DD (6), and DS (4). We will actually be meeting our friends onboard. This will be our first Disney cruise.

Yeah! I'm glad there will be others. We would definitely be into fish extenders, but I don't know how to set up the thread since I'm pretty new.

Hi! This will be our second cruise and we are celebrating my husband's 40th bday. We did FE on our first cruise and it was very fun, especially for our son! I'm happy to organize.

If you are interested in joining, please email me peteandclairemand@yahoo.com with the following information:

Screen name, Cabin #:
Email Address:
Participants: (Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

As the cruise gets closer, I will distribute this information to all involved via email. I'll will keep the group to 10 or so, if there's lots of interest we can split into a couple groups too.

Hey everyone! We are so exited about the cruise. Would love to be part of the fish extender gift swap. take care

Hi! This will be our second cruise and we are celebrating my husband's 40th bday. We did FE on our first cruise and it was very fun, especially for our son! I'm happy to organize.

If you are interested in joining, please email me peteandclairemand@yahoo.com with the following information:

Screen name, Cabin #:
Email Address:
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

As the cruise gets closer, I will distribute this information to all involved via email. I'll will keep the group to 10 or so, if there's lots of interest we can split into a couple groups too.
Hi. I want to participate and I sent you an e-mail. Please let me know if you did not receive. Thank you!

Hello! We've just switched to this cruise from a different one this summer. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, but our first on one of the smaller ships. Looking forward to joining the FE group and all the planning. :) Our crew is me, my husband and our 15 year old daughter. This will be her first time enjoying the teen club. She's very excited!

Just a heads up that we're still collecting families for a FE group. We're at 4 families, 14 people. See earlier post from 8/7 on how to join!

Hi everyone, if you are on Facebook, there is a Facebook page for this cruise. Lots of fun things going on over there :) They also started a FE sign-up

Hi, just want to let those who are posting here that we're up to 5 families in this FE-hoping to get a few more. 7-10 is a good number in our experience, not too overwhelming but still fun! Let us know if you decide to check out the Facebook FE group and want to "jump ship" from this one, but we hope you won't! Here's how we're collecting info again:

Screen name, Cabin #:
Email Address:
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

As the cruise gets closer (probably the refund deadline date at the end of December), I will distribute final information to all involved via email, but we'll send a preliminary list tomorrow to those who've emailed directly.

We just booked our 1st Disney cruise! Also, celebrating my birthday:) Traveling with husband & 2 daughters ages 11 & 8. Possibly interested in FE...just need to learn more about it! Super excited! :yay:

We just booked our 1st Disney cruise! Also, celebrating my birthday:) Traveling with husband & 2 daughters ages 11 & 8. Possibly interested in FE...just need to learn more about it! Super excited! :yay:
How exciting! Congrats! We are organizing the FE here. We have 6 families on our list so far, will keep it under ten. We did FE on another cruise and it made a great vacation even more "magical" so i'd recommend it. Whatever you want to put in to it is fine, it's really up to you. If you're interested, email us at peteandclairemand@yahoo.com

Hi
Plannning our 1st Disney Cruise, along with a week prior to in DisneyWorld.
This will be a multi-family trip for us. My in-laws and brother-in-law's family too. It'll be lots of fun!
We'll sign up for the FE too.
Looking forward to the trip
Robin

Hi everyone!!! My 13 year old daughter and I will be on the cruise too! It's our 1st Disney cruise. I would love to join a fe group! If anyone else has a 13 year old daughter and would like to text with Annika before the cruise she would love it!

We've decided to close our group as we are getting closer to the cruise and prep time is a good thing. If we receive any more interested parties, were happy to keep them on a 2nd list in case there is enough interest. If you have a strong desire to join a group, it would be a good idea to see if anyone else has started an FE group. I believe I saw at least one being pulled together on the Facebook page for this cruise.

Just an FYI: We've sent the group list to those who signed up via email. So if you haven't received that email, we don't have you on the list.

Was really hoping to join this FE group. I did sign up for group 4 on the Facebook site. There is still plenty of time and spaces for those who want to join on the Facebook site. If there is any possible way to be added to this one as well - I would really appreciate it. There is just 2 of us - my DD is so excited for the FE.

Is there still space to join the FE group? This is our first cruise and still learning all the fun things to do! Also what is the Facebook page to also search that? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter