March 26, 2017 on Wonder. Please note I am no longer on this cruise.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Hi, I am not sure we will be doing this. We changed it for the EBTA in May 2017.

I may book it again while on my next DCL.

Happy Sailing!

Bobbi

Last edited:
Hi. We just booked.
I think we've cruised together before maybe? The candy exchange rings a bell. Were we both on a Wonder double dip Halloween cruise together?
I'll probably join that, but I don't check into Disboards too often.

Anyway, glad to be sailing, see you next year :).

Yes! In October 2014, we did a Halloween double dip!

Glad we're on a cruise together again!

This is our second time on the Wonder. That Halloween one we did was one of my very favorite cruises :).
I'm excited to be going again! We just got off the Magic last week and I rebooked for an other early spring break. Hoping 4 days is enough!
Are you thinking of joining a FE group or sticking with the candy only?

I'll stay with the Disboards, but the Candy Exchange is opened to anyone.

I'm going on the Magic in September, on DVC's Member Cruise out of NYC!

I cancelled and booked the EBTA. I have to decide whether to book this again when I'm on the DVC Member Cruise in September.

Happy Sailing.

This is my first time on a DCL, I'm traveling with a 5yr old and 2yr old. Any advice that can be given is much appreciated and I'm hoping we will do the Fish Extender; I'm not sure if that is the same thing as the candy exchange that others have mentioned.

Michelle

This is my first time on a DCL, I'm traveling with a 5yr old and 2yr old. Any advice that can be given is much appreciated and I'm hoping we will do the Fish Extender; I'm not sure if that is the same thing as the candy exchange that others have mentioned.

Michelle

We will be sailing in March on the Wonder. It will be our 6th Disney cruise making us GOLD. This cruise is also special because we will compel eye our grand slam... All 4 ships.
Looking forward to seeing the ship after the renovations. We love the size of the Magic, so I am sure we I'll enjoy the Wonder.
My husband and Inand our 3 sons (14 11, and 10) will be with us and we will be driving or flying from the Chicago area.
Looking forward to sailing with everyone over Spring Break!! Only 278 days:)

We will be sailing in March on the Wonder. It will be our 6th Disney cruise making us GOLD. This cruise is also special because we will compel eye our grand slam... All 4 ships.
Looking forward to seeing the ship after the renovations. We love the size of the Magic, so I am sure we I'll enjoy the Wonder.
My husband and Inand our 3 sons (14 11, and 10) will be with us and we will be driving or flying from the Chicago area.
Looking forward to sailing with everyone over Spring Break!! Only 278 days:)
Sorry, Michelle. I didn't mean to post on your post.
I didn't have little ones when we traveled so I do not have any advice for the littles. I am also interested in a fish extender. Sounds like fun! We haven't done that. We did do a candy exchange 2 years ago in the Dream.

I just booked this last night, we are a family of 3 and my DD is 11. Looking forward to my first Disney Cruise. I am especially excited that the Wonder will be fresh out of dry dock and I am looking forward to that. I know Disney will make this cruise amazing! I know nothing about fish hooks or anything else but I am about to start my cruise planning. I am an expert and planning my park visits so this is all very new to me.

My family and I are going to be on this cruise - It is our first cruise and obviously our first Disney cruise. I would like to be part of the Fish Extender program, but I have never done anything on this DISBoards thing and have no idea if there has been a group already put together, could somebody let me know if there is a group and where to find them! :) Thanks! My kids are 11 and 8 - I am so excited! We are all so excited.

To all of you that have done a Disney cruise before - If there is anything that you can tell me to prepare for this cruise please do - as I am going in pretty blindly! :)

Thanks for the link to the Fish Extender and any helpful hints. I appreciate them and hope to see you on the boat!

Joining... Six of us on this cruise. Would love to do the fish extender exchange. I can help set up if need. This'll be my 11th DCL! It's been 2 years since last one though so super excited to get back. Hoping 4 days will be enough!

Molly N, is your 11 year old a girl or boy? Looking for someone that my 11 year old can possibly meet up with on the cruise...

Also I am up for fish extender if someone explains it to me!

Another first time Disney Cruise family here. I'll be traveling with my daughter (14 in March), and son (8), on this cruise for spring break. Curious and interested in the fish extender thing as well, and meeting others from the boards.

Hello! My family and I just booked for this trip this weekend. I am hoping for us to participate in a fish extender. Is there one for this cruise? If so can someone let me know how to join? Thanks

Michelle
I have signed up for the Fish Extender group - found it on facebook - Search: Disney Wonder: March 26, 2017. As far as I know and have seen is the Fish Extender program is more so gifts to the specific person, they can be different for each cabin (you will be given a group of 13 cabins and you can either give ONE cabin gift, or you can give each person a gift - it really is up to you. But you need to bring and put in their fish extender), or the gifts to the cabins can be different. It is different than the 'pixie dust' (which is when you just randomly place things on doors, give people things, etc.) and the candy exchange, which I THINK is the same as the pixie dust, but maybe there are specific room numbers that are in there.

Hello! My family and I just booked for this trip this weekend. I am hoping for us to participate in a fish extender. Is there one for this cruise? If so can someone let me know how to join? Thanks
I have signed up for the Fish Extender group - found it on facebook - Search: Disney Wonder: March 26, 2017.

Another first time Disney Cruise family here. I'll be traveling with my daughter (14 in March), and son (8), on this cruise for spring break. Curious and interested in the fish extender thing as well, and meeting others from the boards.
I have signed up for the Fish Extender group - found it on facebook - Search: Disney Wonder: March 26, 2017. As far as I know and have seen (as this is my FIRST cruise) is the Fish Extender program is more so gifts to the specific person, they can be different for each cabin (you will be given a group of 13 cabins and you can either give ONE cabin gift, or you can give each person a gift - it really is up to you. But you need to deliver the items to their fish extender), or the gifts to the cabins can be different.

It is different than the 'pixie dust' - which is when you just randomly place things on doors, give people things, etc.

Molly N, is your 11 year old a girl or boy? Looking for someone that my 11 year old can possibly meet up with on the cruise...

Also I am up for fish extender if someone explains it to me!
Hello!! My 11 year old is a girl. But I have an 8 year old boy that will be there --- we are going with our cousins too who are 11 and 8 year old girls. Would love to meet up at some point on the cruise. I have never done this, so this is all new to me...looking forward to it sooooo much. My kids are too- my son and I made our fish extender last weekend, that is how excited we are!! :)

I have signed up for the Fish Extender group - found it on facebook - Search: Disney Wonder: March 26, 2017. As far as I know and have seen is the Fish Extender program is more so gifts to the specific person, they can be different for each cabin (you will be given a group of 13 cabins and you can either give ONE cabin gift, or you can give each person a gift - it really is up to you. But you need to deliver the items to their fish extender-which is hanging outside of their door), or the gifts to the cabins can be different.

If you don't want to be held down with specific numbers, room numbers, etc., then maybe pixie dusting is better --- 'pixie dust' is when you just randomly place things on doors, give people things, etc. Fun fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter