1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

March 24th,2013 / 4 nights Bahamas

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Ndfor22349, May 22, 2012.

1. RopeDrop

RopeDrop Earning My Ears

Hey! You'll love the Disney cruise and so will your daughter. We arrived late to this thread as well, so we missed the FE cut off too. I picked up a couple of things at the store that I'm planning to let my girls distribute to the friends they meet on the ship. (Simple stuff. bubbles, candy, some disney stickers) If you're planning to come to the DIS meet, I would be happy to add your cabin to our list.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3princessMommy

3princessMommy DIS Veteran

Our DD is also 9 and will be hanging out in the Lab/Club. Maybe they could write to each other before the cruise and meet at the Dismeet on the first day? PM me with your e-mail.

4. toniosmom

toniosmom AKV, BCV, BLT Owner!

Is there a list for the DIS meet? If I'm not already on there, please add us in! We're in cabin 6570 and we're participating in the FE exchange, so we're already on that list. Thanks!

5. TinkerbellLuvr7

TinkerbellLuvr7 Tinkerbellluvr7

I live in the Orlando area so we are driving over from the Poly. We debated about taking the bus or town car but both are more expensive than using my own car + I have a sunpass for tolls.

6. RopeDrop

RopeDrop Earning My Ears

I don't know if there a list. Just a location and time. I think it's 3:00 in the Vista Cafe.

7. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

No list! Just please come to the Vista Cafe at 3- we can meet and mingle before we muster, and get a group pic on the stairs before we go!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

8. Pattyztx

Pattyztx Earning My Ears

9. luvdmouse

luvdmouse Mouseketeer

Snow day for my family in Chicago...good day to start packing!!!

10. RopeDrop

RopeDrop Earning My Ears

Yes! Us too, but we're not packing. We're sledding!

11. scrapbookjulie

scrapbookjulie Mouseketeer

Snow Day for us, too! I thought we dodged this crummy weather this year. We're just getting hit later than usual. Is it bad that I always hope for really bad weather here, though, when we're down in Florida for spring break?? ;)

12. 3princessMommy

Wishing for a snow day tomorrow, but guessing we won't get as much as they say we "might" get. I think they are just trying to get my hopes up!

13. Princess Bette

Princess Bette DIS Veteran

We have had a few storms with strong winds and heavy rains and temps in 50's - gotta love the South! Can't wait to be on the Dream once again!

14. scrapbookjulie

I'm freaking out a tiny bit. Just wondering if anyone has seen this happen before or could have an explanation for it...

Someone asked for the schedule of when ships are in Castaway Cay. I clicked the link for fun to see our ship schedule. It's not there. I went to the whole Dream schedule. For our cruise, it just says No Information Available. It says the same thing for the Fantasy that week. I checked the Nassau schedule next. I KNOW we used to be on that because I remember it was just our ship and one other. Now it just shows the other ship.

So what's going on??

http://ships.cruisett.com/schedule/Disney_Cruise_Line/Disney_Dream/March_2013/

15. podsnel

They are having issues at that port (Nassau)- they just turned away Norwegian Epic (last week, I think) because they didn't have room for them. Businesses in the Bahamas are REALLY angry- that's 4100 passengers who didn't spend a dime in Nassau that day. I hear Atlantis is saying they lost a bundle.

I am not worried at all about CC- and really, not worried about any of it, I guess, because that is the only place I think I am getting off. But I hope Nassau figures it all out for everyone else before we get there!

16. scrapbookjulie

Interesting. Wonder why OUR Dream cruise is the only one off the schedule.

17. podsnel

I guess time will tell.........

18. TinkerbellLuvr7

TinkerbellLuvr7 Tinkerbellluvr7

I wonder if it's because both our cruise and the Fantasy one for that week are both sold out??? Fingers crossed!!!!

19. 3princessMommy

It's going to be CROWDED.....:headache:

20. divinemissm2

divinemissm2 Earning My Ears

Two weeks to go!!!

21. Princess Bette

Princess Bette DIS Veteran

I know! Two families we know are cruising today on the Dream! All week I kept telling myself that it would be us in 2 weeks! Happy packing everyone!:cheer2: