March 23rd Magic Cruise Meet!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by everythingdisneyfan1, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Mickey3Boys

Mickey3Boys Aarrgg mi mousies!!!

Just a FYI- I have read on several threads people who shipped items ahead did not end up getting them delivered on board. So, ship at ur own risk:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. thehighprincess44

thehighprincess44 Earning My Ears

I was concerned about that. I would use trackable shipping. Do you mean the box didn't make it to Disney or Disney failed to deliver?

TIA!

4. Mickey3Boys

Mickey3Boys Aarrgg mi mousies!!!

Here was the post:

Be careful with this! Two passengers on our Feb. 23 cruise out of Galveston called DCL and asked if they could ship ahead. They were told yes, and given the address to ship to. They shipped their boxes, received confirmation of their arrival, and neither arrived on board. Post-cruise, they were told that the address they were given by DCL wasn't in use. I know DCL awarded at least one of them a $50 OBC, which they are very graciously using to ship the FE gifts once they return home. But our thread, as a whole, received such conflicting information on the Galveston itineraries...the inaccurate mailing address was just the icing on the cake!

5. MBluvsthemagic

MBluvsthemagic Earning My Ears

We are also checking in a day early and staying at the Marriott. Booked transportation through Disney. I did my own booking of Hotel though. I do not know when they will be picking us up for the Port however when you did the online check in process there was an option to request a time for pick up. I always pick the earliest.:cheer2: Does this help????

6. MBluvsthemagic

For those of you that we are waiting on to get stateroom numbers for FE the final list will be sent the night of the 15th. If I do not have them at that time you will have to call my stateroom 2072 once onboard so I can forward the information to the others on the list. Please be mindful we are planning for a certain number on the list and if we do not have the information we do not want others to be left out. So get your information to me by the 14th.:cheer2:

7. MBluvsthemagic

I always go to the doc and get patches. I play it safe. Our first cruise I was sick and dont ever want to be that way again.

8. chacha29

chacha29 Earning My Ears

We read that we do not have a formal night on our cruise? Can anyone confirm this information? Thank you.

9. thehighprincess44

Chacha-

I just talked to DCL and I remembered to ask and she said it is Sunday night.
    Pirate night is Tuesday. So, sounds like they are sticking to what is posted on page 7. Semi Formal is Thursday.

10. chacha29

chacha29 Earning My Ears

Thank u so much!!

11. MBluvsthemagic

This has been a week. I am going to be so glad to be in Galveston next week!!!!! I am sending out the FE list. I still need stateroom numbers for holliberryca and nycemschic. Please reply if you have this information so we can have this for our list. Once everyone receives their list and the information you can then print it out. Sorry there is no way to attach the excel spread sheet.Look in your PM

12. MBluvsthemagic

Those of you using the excel sheet from FB. You have some incorrect information which was duplicated onto the FE list I submitted. THis was one of my concerns. Daisey Disney 6 needs to be replaced with City Girl 912. Please do this on your list. Thank you.:rotfl2:

13. MBluvsthemagic

Hey everybody! For those of you that want to join n we are planning a dis meets around the goofy pool area 10am our second day. See you then.:cool1:

14. holliberryca

holliberryca Earning My Ears

Hi, there. Holliberryca has to be out of the fish extender exchange. I have too much happening these two weeks...sorry to miss out on the fun.

15. MBluvsthemagic

ok no problem:cool1:

16. Citygirl912

Citygirl912 Earning My Ears

What is your name on FB? Can't wait to meet you and introduce our girls!

17. Citygirl912

Citygirl912 Earning My Ears

Sorry just saw this!

18. chacha29

chacha29 Earning My Ears

Yes looking forward to it too! Just a few days now!

19. thehighprincess44

Crazy packing here today! How can a seven year old need more than a suitcase of clothes!?? And I am too scared to ship my FE gifts, so we are traveling heavy!!!! Don't worry, we don't try and move our own luggage, but this isn't looking pretty!! When I was married, I had a one bag, one carry limit after a ski trip in Austria with Six bags...five mine!

20. Hunn13

Hunn13 Earning My Ears

Please let me know what info you need for participation in the Fish Extenders. Sailing 3/23. Are we too late? Thanks!!:hourglass

21. MBluvsthemagic

Put you on the list. However I may have to do a relay call if people dont get the information in time.:cool1: