March 23, 2013 FANTASY - The Final Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Fantasy

ONCE AGAIN HERE IS A FRIENDLY CABIN TOUR REMINDER.
WE ARE STILL MISSING THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES FROM OUR CABIN TOUR: CONCIERGE T and V. CATEGORIES 10, 9, 8, 5E and 4E
IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER THEIR CABIN FOR THE TOUR PLEASE SEND ME A PM, IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

The tour will take place on Sunday 24th March at 2pm and should be over around 3.30pm
For those showing their cabins you are automatically placed on the tourist list also.

If you are willing to show your cabin please PM (Private Message) me with your category and cabin number so I can add it to the tour.

If you would like to just do the tour, post or PM me your request so I can add you to the list.

Thanks Brenda:thumbsup2

hbg4 said:
ONCE AGAIN HERE IS A FRIENDLY CABIN TOUR REMINDER.
WE ARE STILL MISSING THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES FROM OUR CABIN TOUR: CONCIERGE T and V. CATEGORIES 11, 10, 9, 8, 5E and 4E
IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER THEIR CABIN FOR THE TOUR PLEASE SEND ME A PM, IT IS NOT TOO LATE.

The tour will take place on Sunday 23rd March at 2pm and should be over around 3.30pm
For those showing their cabins you are automatically placed on the tourist list also.

Thanks Brenda:thumbsup2

You mean 24th, if its Sunday

You're right. I still in flight search mode for the night before the cruise.
Brenda

hi everybody is anybody going to disneyworld before the cruise? What to know were I can get some discounts tickets. Thank you all.

I get ours through Undergroundtourist using Mousesavers.com's discount. The difference is that they don't charge tax so that is a big savings. We get the 10-day NE one day passes and end up using them for several years.

My DH and I have been talking about an "Adult Only" dinner. So, today, I poke around on the DCL site and it looks like everything's taken with the exception of Day 1. DH and I end up arguing when anything's scheduled on Day 1. He's telling me that we can make a reservation on the ship. Do they save reservations so cruisers can make reservations while on the ship?

Snap63 said:
My DH and I have been talking about an "Adult Only" dinner. So, today, I poke around on the DCL site and it looks like everything's taken with the exception of Day 1. DH and I end up arguing when anything's scheduled on Day 1. He's telling me that we can make a reservation on the ship. Do they save reservations so cruisers can make reservations while on the ship?

Most of the time they save a few reservations, just go to where ever dining reservations are changed and made the first day on the ship and try.

They only put 50% of the Palo/Remy reservations online. The rest are held, with some only available to concierge the first day but released to everyone else if not used by the second morning. Be sure to be put on the wait list if there are no spots when you board.

Curious ??? Has anyone enjoyed a brunch or dinner in Palo or Remy and observed someone who was dining solo? Would love to know if it was or seemed awkward for the solo diner and/or for you and your party.

Thank you so much! :wave2:

disneyfans222

It doesn't bother me who is sitting near us at dinner unless they are being obnoxiously loud when they eat or if they are screaming when they communicate. The servers make everyone feel special. I use to go out to eat and to the movies on my own when I was single. You deserve a treat also. :) Of course, if you would feel uncomfortable, you could always see if anyone else would like to join you. :)

Curious ??? Has anyone enjoyed a brunch or dinner in Palo or Remy and observed someone who was dining solo? Would love to know if it was or seemed awkward for the solo diner and/or for you and your party.

Thank you so much! :wave2:

disneyfans222

I went to Palo brunch alone on our spring break cruise last year. I brought a book and they sat me next to a window so the view was beautiful. My server was very attentive and the food was great. I didn't feel awkward at all.

lbgraves said:
It doesn't bother me who is sitting near us at dinner unless they are being obnoxiously loud when they eat or if they are screaming when they communicate. The servers make everyone feel special. I use to go out to eat and to the movies on my own when I was single. You deserve a treat also. :) Of course, if you would feel uncomfortable, you could always see if anyone else would like to join you. :)

Thanks so much for your insight!

JacksGirlz said:
I went to Palo brunch alone on our spring break cruise last year. I brought a book and they sat me next to a window so the view was beautiful. My server was very attentive and the food was great. I didn't feel awkward at all.

Thank you for sharing your personal experience...it helps tremendously! :)

Got our docs today. Time to start a picture of the day I think

102_3206.jpg

Got our documents last night. Really needed that after getting almost 30 inches of snow Friday/Saturday.

Under 40 days to Go!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Glad others have started getting their docs now! I think the first were received about a week ago.

lbgraves said:
Glad others have started getting their docs now! I think the first were received about a week ago.

We are official!!! Names, dates, itinerary, and ship...all correct! WOOHOO!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter