March 23, 2013 FANTASY - The Final Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Fantasy

Is Willy3002 your ID or someone else in your family? I already have this person on the cruise manifest with three adults and a DD10.

Can remember my old e-mail account with the name Willy3002 so will now go with willyguy Thank you so very much.

Has anyone ever done the Castaway Catamaran Sail and Snorkel to Shipwreck Cove in St. Thomas. What did you think?

Lisa, Sorry to hear about your arm. Hope you are OK and that you will be fully healed by the cruise.

Lisa, sorry about your arm, hope you heal quickly!

We're doing St John Champagne Catamaran and Puerto Rico El Yunque Rainforest horseback riding. Has anyone done either of these excursions?

Thanks all. They called and said not fractured so treating for sprain. Getting use to splint/sling.

Everyone who has signed up for the FE group should have received and email from me with the link to the list. The FE will be closed tomorrow at midnight. Please let me know if you have not heard from me yet.

Posting this to first post as well to help those with questions. Sorry short. Fractured arm this morning so typing with one hand.

FE Basics

More FE advice

You can do individual gifts or family gifts. No set delivery date, just at some point during cruise. We are not dividing into groups.

Thank you so much for the information. Sorry to here about your arm. Are you all making your FF?

Everyone who has signed up for the FE group should have received and email from me with the link to the list. The FE will be closed tomorrow at midnight. Please let me know if you have not heard from me yet.

Hi I have not got the list yet.

Hi I have not got the list yet.

You have not been added to the FE group yet because you have not provided all the the required information. As I emailed you, this is NOT something that is just for kids. If your entire family wants to participate, you need to send me their information. Please review these threads to explain how the FE works before making your decision. Everyone in the group is expected to distribute an FE gift to the others in the group.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

Thanks Lisa!

Got your email - thanks for the info on the fish extender group.

Have no clue what I will do!

Glad to year your arm was not a fracture!:yay:

Oriental Trading has a lot of things that can be personalized for the cruise with the date and ship. Put the little things in a small bag and voila!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter