March 2013 OFFICAL THREAD

pkf4bucs

Mouseketeer
I searched and didnt see one. I have a group of 10 going March 25th - 30th staying at the Pop. ADR's have been made and are....
3/25: Hollywood Studios, TREX for lunch and QS in the park for dinner
3/26: Magic Kingdom, Chef Mickeys for breakfast, QS at Coronado
3/27: Animal Kingdom, QS lunch in the park, O'hana's for dinner
3/28: EPCOT, QS lunch in the park, Via Napoli for dinner
3/29: Magic Kingdom, QS lunch in the park, Whispering Canyon for dinner

I am going 3/16-3/23 with my DH, DD11, DD7, and DS10. We are going to be staying at the BWV. We can't wait.

So far our week looks like this

3/17 MK for the morining, then Chef Mickey's 9:45 (late breakfast), after who knows we will see what the day brings

3/18 Another Day in the MK (it is our favorite park) then, Be our Guest 5:45 can't wait to try this new restaurant.

3/19 DTD for some shopping and lunch at the Rainforest Cafe 3:30

3/20 HS (Hooray for the TOT and RR then dinner at theSci-fi Dine in Theater 6:30

3/22 On to EPCOT and Soaring not to mention Test Track lunch at the Coral reef restaurant 1:30

I am so excited, can't wait :dance3:

I hope you enjoy your trip as well, I know the TRex restaurant was awesome, I took my kids last year and they absolutely loved it. Beware it is very noisy though.

There was a March 2013 thread... and they had a facebook page as well. I cannot find it now.. hmmmm:confused3:confused3:confused3

We are headed there in March during my DS spring Break.......will be crowded I know, but we are used to that. Plan to spend at least one of the day's a US/IOA..

Those going: me, DS (18 then) gee that was hard to say (he is my youngest) !!! and DS's friend

We are celebrating a couple birthdays and will be at BCV 2/27 - 3/4. DH and I and 2 other couples are going. Our friend is turning 45 on 2/28 and DH is turning 50 on 3/3.

We have an pretty easy going plan for the week with no big touring plan other than what parks on which days picked out. Our big events are being celebrated with a Wishes Cruise on Friday night (a surprise to all but me and our friend's wife who planned it) and the Wild Africa Trek on Saturday.

We have these ADRs:

Wednesday - Biergarten (guys) and Rose and Crown (girls)
Thursday - Kouzzina
Friday - Kona Cafe
Saturday - Teppan Edo
Sunday - Yak and Yeti

Only 130 days to go and I swear I'm counting every minute of it lately! LOL! We just want to be there now!

Hi,

i will arrive at 13. March at evening at Orlando and stay at the new Animation Hotel for 6 days! Just 125 days 18 hours 51 Minutes und 10 Sec to leave Germany!

:lovestruc Marion :lovestruc

I'm going March 17-24. Haven't booked a resort, but I think I'll book Little Mermaid at AoA. I've stayed at all the other values except Sports, and my niece asked me not to stay there that until she can come with me. And this is a different niece... I have 16 nieces and nephews...

March 3-8, ASMo, regular dining plan (I got a free dining pin!!). SO, DS21 and DS9. Can't wait.

Just a side note on this trip. When my DS21 was little, he went to WDW 8 times. He hasn't been since he was 12. In August 2011, SO and I took DS9 on his first trip. I didn't take DS21 because he'd been so many times, was working, and hadn't wanted to go on other trips with us (to the beach, the mountains, etc.) Anyway, what I hadn't factored in was that DS21 had a car accident at 14 and suffered a traumatic brain injury. While he is doing really great, I didn't know that he has NO memories of his WDW trips!!!! So, we are hoping to recreate a little of the magic of Disney for him.

cadesfirsttrip said:
March 3-8, ASMo, regular dining plan (I got a free dining pin!!). SO, DS21 and DS9. Can't wait.

Just a side note on this trip. When my DS21 was little, he went to WDW 8 times. He hasn't been since he was 12. In August 2011, SO and I took DS9 on his first trip. I didn't take DS21 because he'd been so many times, was working, and hadn't wanted to go on other trips with us (to the beach, the mountains, etc.) Anyway, what I hadn't factored in was that DS21 had a car accident at 14 and suffered a traumatic brain injury. While he is doing really great, I didn't know that he has NO memories of his WDW trips!!!! So, we are hoping to recreate a little of the magic of Disney for him.

I hope that your trip is filled with lots of pixie dust.

We will be there March 2-13. We are a group of 4 adults & 2 Kids (9 & 14) staying in 2 Studios. March 2-8 are at BLT. March 8-13 are at AKV Jambo.

March 4-8th

First trip for me and the kids, hubby has gone when he was little.

March 4th our flight gets in early, so we have ADR at cinderellas royal table that night at 815, will feel like 6 to us because of time difference!! Hanging out in magic kingdom that evening

March 5th
ADRS at Chef Mickeys, then off to magic kingdom!!
Be our guest lunch, and fireworks!

March 6th
Lunch @ crystal palace, magic kingdom morning, then off to Animal kingdom for rest of the day

March 7th
Breakfast at OHANA, then rest of the day at epcot, ending with illuminations!

March 8th our flight leaves at 1030 am, so heading to airport early!!

We are skipping some things because our kids have NEVER been to a theme park, so they are not really willing to ride anything scary at all....so skipping hollywood disney or whatever its called lol

staying at art of animation, lion king suite....free dining plan, the regular one, not quick service only

I keep going back and forth on hotels. I really want to stay at Art of Animation, Little Mermaid room, but if I can save some extra money, I'll stay at another value. Going solo at a peakish time is a tad pricey for me. I am just a teacher, after all! :lmao: I just have to decide how much more I'm willing to pay to stay in a LM room. I'm going to wait until January third and decide.

Just added a March trip this year! Celebrating my first CT scan showing no existing disease since being diagnosed with cancer of an unknown primary in June 2012. Going on a quick trip in March after my last round of chemo before going back to work. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana:

Are we really the only people going in March? I thought it was a busy time of year.

Anyway, we're going March 12-16 and staying at Pop. The official survivor trip is in November. Didn't really expect such great results this quickly, but definitely need to celebrate before reentering the real world!!

Just added a March trip this year! Celebrating my first CT scan showing no existing disease since being diagnosed with cancer of an unknown primary in June 2012. Going on a quick trip in March after my last round of chemo before going back to work. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana:

Are we really the only people going in March? I thought it was a busy time of year.

Anyway, we're going March 12-16 and staying at Pop. The official survivor trip is in November. Didn't really expect such great results this quickly, but definitely need to celebrate before reentering the real world!!

Congratulations! That's a wonderful reason to be celebrating!

Headed to WDW March 15 -21!! Booked it in August, kids were told on Christmas!!
Staying at POFQ
couple reservations have been made - dinner at Cinderella's table, breakfast at Crystal Palace and another dinner at the Garden grille(where my Husband and I had our first dinner on our honeymoon in 1996)

This is the first time my daughters have been to WDW (13 & 11 years old) also their first time flying. So excited!!

Yes I to have found 1 other March thread yet this is our "Newbie" trip for all 4<Me(34)DH(34)DS(16)DS(12) We will be staying ASM 23-27 as WDW was never even a dream for DH or I when yngr due to finances of single moms we are VERY excited maybe even more than boys;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter