March 2002 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
The March winds may be cold at home but Orlando is fine. Maybe take in a Spring Training game or two as you welcome in the new season.

All together now, we're going to WDW in March:

:bounce:

Barry Hom
Krissalee March 3-7 ASMu
Carl March 1-5 Dolphin
RAMWDWFAN

My partner and I will be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, March 18 - 24.

I will be there from the 15-23. Dont know where I am staying as I got a letter
saying that a CM would contact me because the Pop Century wont be open
and I have a paid ressie there. So just waiting to see what they will
come up with. Am meeting friends there until the 18 but will be solo after
that. Would love to share a meal if anyone is going at that time.

I swear I posted on this thread a long time ago........ i wonder where it went.

I will be in WDW March 28 to the 23rd... visiting my best friend and ex boyfriend..... I can't wait.............

My wife and I will be there 3/3 thru 3/9. Take Daughter & her fiance (he has never been there). They are both 21 and looking forward to Pleasure Island. Guess this count as 2 couples.

I will be in WDW with my Parents March 20th -29th.
I ususally go around the parks myself and sometimes I end running into my parents.

we stay off property over on I-drive.

I'll be staying at a friend's house 3/1, at OKW 3/2-4, then back at an offsite hotel 3/22, and at the BWV 3/29. We'll be at Hilton Head (dvc) 23rd-28th.

I'll be at the Dolphin from 3/9-3/16. Don't forget to wear lime green! :)

I have a trade show in Tampa the 10th through the 12th.

And because I'm such a mental patient about Disney, I'll be commuting back and forth so I can stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I got a room for $150 a night - $50 more than I would have spent staying at the hotel where the show is at. So I'm picking up the $100 myself.

Already booked Braves ticket at WWoS for the 10th.

I'll also be squeezing in a few hours at MK and Typhoon Lagoon.

I'll be there 3/11 - 3/16 with 2 of my college friends! Look for the guys wearing TKE shirts

Hubby and I will be going 3/17-3/21 with the 4 kids (yay!) before he is deployed. Now to find a couple more sitters!!!

Disney753 - Would enjoy sharing a lunch with you depending on my work schedule at Epcot.

If I may be of help to you, or any of you single travellers, please let me know.

I shall be in the stands at All-Star sports complex watching the Indians beat the Braves! During the day I will be happily enjoying the recharge from the park's magic. One week....:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter