Marceline to Disneyland, Following in Walt's Footsteps...

Could use a little help here.

We leave in 10 days. How would you break them down. We have a 5 day Park Hopper and want to see Hollywood and SD one day.

Satruday 3rd - Arrive at 2pm FFI - DLR
Sunday 4th - FFI - Hollywood
Monday 5th - FFI - DLR
Tuesday 6th - FFI -San Diego
Wednesday 7th - Grand Cal - DLR
Thursday 8th - GC - DLR
Friday 9th - CG -DLR
Saturday 10th - Going home

Is that an effective use of our time?

Arthur seems like of non stop running. Maybe you could build a day off into your itinerary? What are you planning on seeing in San Diego? I can't seem to remember.

Arthur seems like of non stop running. Maybe you could build a day off into your itinerary? What are you planning on seeing in San Diego? I can't seem to remember.

We would love to see the USS Midway. If there is a day that gets scratched, it will be that one.

If the schedule doesn't allow us to get to Marceline, it might be movie night in KC. The 2nd is the night that Wreckit Ralph comes out, so that is the backup plan.

We would love to see the USS Midway. If there is a day that gets scratched, it will be that one.

If the schedule doesn't allow us to get to Marceline, it might be movie night in KC. The 2nd is the night that Wreckit Ralph comes out, so that is the backup plan.

Hope Disney comes through with Wreck it Ralph. Good luck on Marceline and if not there's a nice AMC theatres up North by the airport area. Have safe travels Arthur!

Arthur - In case I run out of time, Safe travels. Look forward to reading about your trip when you return. :goodvibes

Hope Disney comes through with Wreck it Ralph. Good luck on Marceline and if not there's a nice AMC theatres up North by the airport area. Have safe travels Arthur!

I have some family in Liberty, so I am familiar with with Liberty, Barry Road Area and 152. (Also WOF).

Is the BarryWoods AMC the best choice? That is the one I was planning.

I have some family in Liberty, so I am familiar with with Liberty, Barry Road Area and 152. (Also WOF).

Is the BarryWoods AMC the best choice? That is the one I was planning.

It's our favorite. We always prefer the Barrywoods AMC. The next best up North would be the Dickinson on 152 hwy between Liberty and KCI.

It's our favorite. We always prefer the Barrywoods AMC. The next best up North would be the Dickinson on 152 hwy between Liberty and KCI.

It just works so nice that the kids don't have school Friday, so we can leave as soon as DW is done at work.

I would like to get to Wreck-it Ralph on Friday, I saw that he is at DLR right now and would like the boys to know him. Otherwise we could do it Sat. night in Anaheim.

Glad to hear that the Barrywoods AMC is a favorite of yours.

Hi there

I have been following along (lurking) on your report and really enjoying it. I am very interested to hear how you find DLR with the new parts.

I am living my dream and going on the ABD trip next June so am busy studying all the trip reports of DLR. It will be 7 years since I last went to DLR by the next time. Have had a trip to WDW in between but its cheaper to go to DLR from way over here,

Your boys are very cute and look like they will have a wonderful time at Radiator Springs.

Have a great trip, stay safe and I will look forward to reading your adventures when you return.

Hi there

I have been following along (lurking) on your report and really enjoying it. I am very interested to hear how you find DLR with the new parts.

I am living my dream and going on the ABD trip next June so am busy studying all the trip reports of DLR. It will be 7 years since I last went to DLR by the next time. Have had a trip to WDW in between but its cheaper to go to DLR from way over here,

Your boys are very cute and look like they will have a wonderful time at Radiator Springs.

Have a great trip, stay safe and I will look forward to reading your adventures when you return.

Thanks for the kind words.

We will post alot of pics of our trip. Try to do some live and then when we get home and go thru them we will post many more.

Hope your ABD is a wonderful experience!

Can't believe that tomorrow is the day!

We have a dinner reservation for Benihana's on Saturday night with my uncle and his family. Not sure about the dining selection, we are pretty picky eaters, but it will be nice to see them.

We are leaving tomorrow and gonna take the boys to Wreck-It Ralph. If I had a quarter for every time they asked when we leave today, I would be rich.

Can't believe that tomorrow is the day!

We have a dinner reservation for Benihana's on Saturday night with my uncle and his family. Not sure about the dining selection, we are pretty picky eaters, but it will be nice to see them.

We are leaving tomorrow and gonna take the boys to Wreck-It Ralph. If I had a quarter for every time they asked when we leave today, I would be rich.

Have safe travels! Hope you guys can relax and have a great time!

Our travel luck has taken a turn for the worse. We are at the airport right now. Our flight was 10:35 arriving at SNA at 1:55. We were in line to board when another flight had mechanical issues. SO THEY TOOK OUR PLANE. Now our only option to get there today is Kansas City to Phoenix to Las Vegas to Orange County.

If it wasn't for bad luck we would have no luck!

Our travel luck has taken a turn for the worse. We are at the airport right now. Our flight was 10:35 arriving at SNA at 1:55. We were in line to board when another flight had mechanical issues. SO THEY TOOK OUR PLANE. Now our only option to get there today is Kansas City to Phoenix to Las Vegas to Orange County.

If it wasn't for bad luck we would have no luck!

Oh no! Can they do that? I've never seen them take one plane for another route. Are you going to try to do the other plane then? What time will you get in to Disneyland?

Oh no! Can they do that? I've never seen them take one plane for another route. Are you going to try to do the other plane then? What time will you get in to Disneyland?

They took our plane that was for phoenix and sent it to St. Louis. IDK if they can, but they did. It now adds another connection and we get in about 5 hours later ...

They took our plane that was for phoenix and sent it to St. Louis. IDK if they can, but they did. It now adds another connection and we get in about 5 hours later ...

Do they give you some kind of comp for the troubles?

How was the night before? Did you get to the movies or Marceline?

We have arrived. We are up and getting ready to go.

The airline gave us $100 per person for the inconvenience, trust me traveling with a 4 and 5 year old, we would have rather not spent 11hours at the airport and on planes yesterday. Overall they did pretty good all things considered.

Arthur - hope that you're all settled now. Enjoy the parks. It was busy on Friday. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!